Paragon Points Question

Wizard
Does it matter what I put paragon points into?

I use frost hydra, ice Armor, black hole, electrocute and disintegrate.
Your skills don't matter for paragon points. You should invest points into what you need. I usually start with movement speed, Cooldown, Armor and Resource Cost Reduction first, but it depends on what gear you have and what you need.

Edit: Since I can't see your profile, I'll assume you're console. If that's the case, please ask in the console forum as allocation may be different. The vast majority of players outside of the console forum are PC players and the games are very different.
01/07/2019 04:28 PMPosted by Raziel187
Your skills don't matter for paragon points. You should invest points into what you need. I usually start with movement speed, Cooldown, Armor and Resource Cost Reduction first, but it depends on what gear you have and what you need.

Edit: Since I can't see your profile, I'll assume you're console. If that's the case, please ask in the console forum as allocation may be different. The vast majority of players outside of the console forum are PC players and the games are very different.

I play on PC, I can’t see my profile either. Any idea why?
01/07/2019 04:52 PMPosted by CeruleanBlue
01/07/2019 04:28 PMPosted by Raziel187

I play on PC, I can’t see my profile either. Any idea why?
You have to make sure you're on the correct server. I'm on US, so I can't see any other server without switching over in the forums. If you have changed your battle.net name on your account, it can take a couple of weeks before you are able to see your own profile. Happened to me. Had to wait almost 3 weeks.