DRUID in D3

General Discussion
I am in favor of a new D3 expansion with a Druid class. I liked this class in D2 very much. How about you guys/girls?
Sure.
I really wish they would. Druid was by far my favorite class in D2, and in WoW for that matter. Unfortunately, I think the time has passed for this to actually happen. I wouldn't expect any additional content or classes at this point.
Druid needs to happen, Sadly to do it right it would take a TON of work.

To elaborate :

Summoning and Elemental skills can be straight forward however then theres talk about the shape shifting skills. ( No you cant leave the core spec of a druid out )

The way I would do shape-shifting is in this format, The druid uses spears or daggers, They have a much more melee based attacks that change based off what form you are in.

As for the forms themselves, they would be cool down based however the unique set for each form would make the skill a toggle spell and remove cool down. ( or even have a passive that does this? )

I don't know wish it would happen but doubt it will.
Running bounties and rifts kill any desire I have to play this game.

Sadly new characters won't fix that.
It seems more than likely that the druid will wait untill d4.
Dier need of freezing charge
why not a new form of changeling like a dark cultist that does not know what to do after magdas fall with some real evil skills?! always the same, bring back whatever.
I've lost my hope. Blizzcon 18 was momentum of everything and we all know how it went.
And make him be able to yell: TYRANNNNDUUUHHH, WHERE R YOUU?!? XD.

Now, in all seriousness, I think D immortal is the final nail in the D3 coffin. I don't expect anything else from D3 besides some more patches and seasons. The next big thing in diablo franchise will be D4, I think.
Druid hero pack for me!
12/21/2018 07:28 AMPosted by JPNORONHA
I am in favor of a new D3 expansion with a Druid class. I liked this class in D2 very much. How about you guys/girls?

Do you have a phone?
they can't even get a necromancer right what makes you think they can get the druid right..
Oh yeah, I would love that.

Elemental skills, nature skills, shapeshifting skills, summoning skills... it would be awesome to have that class.
12/22/2018 03:54 PMPosted by havikryan
they can't even get a necromancer right what makes you think they can get the druid right..

U say it all.
12/21/2018 07:28 AMPosted by JPNORONHA

There won't be a new expansion just like D4 is not around the corner.
Druid shaleshifter could be the next STR class and Jav+Spearzon could be the next DEX class

it'll never happen though. Too bad they didn't get creative with hybrid stat classes like STR+INT or even a VIT class idea
Why do that to the druid? Why subject him to the abomination that is "Diablo" 3?