Where are my S15 rewards?

General Discussion
I know that my S15 toon became a regular toon after the season, and some of the gear/items transfered over, but my issue is I finished chapters 1-4 and now want to get my Haedrig's items.

And I cannot seem to do that... What am i missing? I looked in mailbox in the season cache and it had some stuff, but not the gear or boxes for the gear.
Haedrig gifts are given on a seasonal mail, if you didn't claim them they are gone.
You cant seem to do that because the season is over. Youre somewhat late man. ^^
Wait, you didn't claim them as soon as you earned them on your seasonal character? They exist solely to help said seasonal characters get a start on the endgame. If you didn't claim them as you earned them, they've been gone since 30 days after you earned them on your seasonal character.
i basically did them all in the last week before season ended. So its within the 30 days.

But this is really broken if you cannot get them after the fact as it implies.
01/07/2019 01:56 AMPosted by DataMungo
i basically did them all in the last week before season ended. So its within the 30 days.

You should have claimed them from the mail and if you wanted to save them until after the season, then you could have just not opened them.

Just a tid bit, the gifts produce the set items for whatever class you open them with. For instance, if you earned with a DH and opened them with a Barbarian, then you would get the set items for a Barbarian.

You probably knew that, but just wanted you to know this in case you didn't.
There are no rewards given out at the end of season. Items, Stash Space, Cosmetics are given at the time you complete the specific chapter in the journey.
01/07/2019 01:56 AMPosted by DataMungo

wouldnt sweat it, its not hard to find 6 set parts..... you missed out on 6-18 souls... check that mail!
WHERE THE MAIL BAG AFTER THE SEASONS ENDED?
DONT HAVE MY SAVED ITEMS...
Thx guys, now they gonna dumb down D4 even more.... :(
They suck anyway and only useful for season leveling until you get something better.

Claim them during seasons works exactly as they intended.
01/07/2019 01:09 PMPosted by KloverJane
WHERE THE MAIL BAG AFTER THE SEASONS ENDED?
DONT HAVE MY SAVED ITEMS...

the mail button is on the bottom left of the screen by the chat button, easy to not notice.. which is all the more reason to claim mail as soon as possible, i got lazy and left about 100 items from season overflow in mail for later once. i got lucky and remembered to grab it the day before it expired tho =D