Help with Season 15 Conquests?

General Discussion
My clan is pretty inactive and I haven't found much help in the communities I'm in either, so hopefully I can find someone helpful here. =)

I'm looking for some help completing the Boss Mode (TX bosses in 20 min) and Sprinter (campaign in an hour) Conquests for the season journey. I know I'm really last minute here, but being a new mama kinda puts a dent in gaming time LOL!

I also need Malthael in 90s, Kulle in 10s and a T13 rift in under 4m, but I'm sure I can get those in pugs in game without too much trouble, and the other things are just leveling gems and grinding cube mats.
I doubt if I am any good at Sprinter but I can certainly help with the rest

sparkyman82#1138 -- add me for help
If you need help hit me up as well. I have already finished Guardian this season, did Boss mode earlier today in fact. DTMAce#1687
01/01/2019 03:53 PMPosted by DTMAce
If you need help hit me up as well. I have already finished Guardian this season, did Boss mode earlier today in fact. DTMAce#1687
Sent you a friend request!

I've done them both before in previous seasons, just need to knock them out again haha. =)
I solo'd boss mode earlier this week. Most t13 farming builds can do it with minutes to spare. Take all movement passives and krelm's belt plus warzechian armguards.

I ran the whole thing like I had a speed pylon on. (Ue multishot dh with hot pursuit and tactical advantage passives).

Took me about 17 minutes (first try).
Most of the rest is pug-able.
Personally, I went for Avarice (50 million gold streak), Boss Mode (all bosses at T10 in under 20 minutes) and The Thrill (solo GR45 with no set items). There's no way I'd choose either of the other two, i.e. Master of the Universe (Master 8 Set Dungeons) or Sprinter (Entire Campaign in under an hour) as they're way more of a pain in the behind than the other three.