'Diablo mobile won't be mature rated'

General Discussion
There won't be blood.

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/images/f/f0/ButcherRoom.gif

Just look at this and ask yourself honestly how dare you still call your current project a 'true Diablo experience'
It won't because they are aiming this at the Asian market, which is the biggest reason for all the backlash at Blizzcon. They announce a game not even marketed to the people there and expected a good response.

The Asian, China especially, market is notorious for being strict on mature content like blood in games. There could be another version released for us, but I highly doubt it. Seeing how disconnected they have become they won't see this as a problem.
Well darned.... Next thing would be that the game starts like this..
Howdy noodly-nephalim! What can I diddily ding dong do you for?
From this: http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/The_Butcher_(Diablo_I)?file=D3_17thann_butcher_tf_14.png

To this: http://www.digitalruby.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/wimshire.jpg

The Asian market: http://homanathome.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Lollipops-2.jpg
More poneys and care bears incoming.
https://www.engadget.com/2018/12/08/china-forms-video-game-ethics-committee/?sr_source=Facebook
12/10/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Ghostpos

I mean the ponies and bears was a direct response to people whining like babies about the rainbow in the original gameplay trailer. Rainbows even in Sanctuary would be perfectly normal in a waterfall, there was no point to the level of hate towards that simply thing.

Whimsyshire was an amazing troll by Blizzard on those people and I for one loved that they did that.
Its like making Deadpool rated G
12/10/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Graveheart

...and instead of movies make it a 10 minute podcast.
12/10/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Kinslayer
12/10/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Ghostpos

I mean the ponies and bears was a direct response to people whining like babies about the rainbow in the original gameplay trailer. Rainbows even in Sanctuary would be perfectly normal in a waterfall, there was no point to the level of hate towards that simply thing.

Whimsyshire was an amazing troll by Blizzard on those people and I for one loved that they did that.

Sure, some overreacted. While I would agree that from a logical standpoint a rainbow is entirely possible within Sanctuary, I would also agree that it doesn't really make sense to have that in a gameplay trailer for a diablo game.

Whmsyshire was also a grade A troll.
12/10/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Graveheart

Deadpool PG13 releases wednesday, true story
C'mon, really? Faux outrage that a game made for mobile, for 'all audiences', has content that is suitable for 'all audiences'?
Yea this is really wrong! Diablo has always bin EVIL yea know metal 666 bad !@#. Knocking Diablo down to PG is just wrong something is not right...
12/10/2018 10:59 AMPosted by spacecadet13
C'mon, really? Faux outrage that a game made for mobile, for 'all audiences', has content that is suitable for 'all audiences'?

They aren't doing that though to make it suitable for all audiences though. They are doing it to get through the Chinese regulations. This is what has so many people angry, so it isn't "faux" outrage.

They are making a game directed at the Asian market, yet they announce it at their largest event of the year with essentially a 100% non Asian and anti mobile gaming audience and expected excitement over the product.

I posted a link up in the post though too that is showing China is making it even harder for games to get approved. So, while Diablo Immortal, will obviously be released it's probably going to have to be a shell of what they wanted it to be so it meets all the requirements. Which is obviously only going to anger the majority of the players again getting a game that is even less Diablo than what D:I was going to be anyway.
Bruh trufax

Was playing ring of Elysium with an Asian player. Saved him by blowing the other guy up, shows gunshot wounds and blood

Heard another asian come on his mic scream things....and then the original Guy DCs.

They go hard
Why should I care about the rating of a game I’m not going to play?
12/10/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Kinslayer
It won't because they are aiming this at the Asian market, which is the biggest reason for all the backlash at Blizzcon. They announce a game not even marketed to the people there and expected a good response.

The Asian, China especially, market is notorious for being strict on mature content like blood in games. There could be another version released for us, but I highly doubt it. Seeing how disconnected they have become they won't see this as a problem.

They already ha e different t versions of wow and d3.
Anyone with kids knows that stage where they are vehemently NOT a baby.

"I am a very serious gamer! I only like DEATH and not kid stuff because I am a big boy now!"

It's the most superficial of details representing nothing but your insecurities.
12/10/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Aspirine
Well darned.... Next thing would be that the game starts like this..
Howdy noodly-nephalim! What can I diddily ding dong do you for?

Lol well played sir!
12/10/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Mercury
Anyone with kids knows that stage where they are vehemently NOT a baby.

"I am a very serious gamer! I only like DEATH and not kid stuff because I am a big boy now!"

It's the most superficial of details representing nothing but your insecurities.

Ya no, if I wanted to play my little pony I’d download that. It has nothing to do with being out of my diapers now ... it has to do with atmosphere and game experience. I’ll put Barney and friends on for my nieces and nephews when they visit but no way in hell im playing a game with that atmosphere. I don’t need macho themes, etc. I want a certain art style and feel to create the backdrop for a world that I want to escape to and destroy the demons of hell.