Darkening Of Tristram ???

General Discussion
Wirt's leg bug appear in last year and now this year. How shame.... Dev. The most noob dev team that I haven't seen.

Actually this is not bug, they just copy and paste last year tristram event patch before hoxfix
01/03/2019 10:10 AMPosted by Tyvalir
Also, just to clear up any confusion: each part of the event (i.e. the cultists appearing and the portal opening) start at the same respective times each year.

I for one am certainly looking forward to the follow-up blue post apologising for releasing the event with the same bug for Wirt's Leg as you had in 2018 and telling us when you're going to re-deploy the same hotfix as you did last year to fix it.
01/03/2019 02:56 PMPosted by Meteorblade
The start time for the portal being available is the same for all three server regions, i.e. 16:00 PST, Thursday, 3rd of January...

US Region
16:00 PST, Thursday, 3rd January

01/03/2019 03:26 PMPosted by DavynaRay
Where is everyone seeing Jan 4? I'm seeing Jan 3. "The cultists have begun appearing since December 31 at 4 p.m. PST, and the portal opens January 3 at the same hour. Both parts of the event end January 31 at 4 p.m. PST."

Ah, sorry for the time localization error! I didn't catch that in the original posts. As the blog mentioned, it starts 1/3 at 4 p.m. PST, so it's now live.
01/03/2019 06:18 PMPosted by BastSekhmet
when are they going to fix what you get when you salvage Wirt's Leg?

Thanks for reporting this - we've seen it pop up in a couple of places and we're passing it on to the team.