PoE new league

Games & Technology
Bunch of butthurt, die hard D3 fans defending something that's been lost for years already, simply because it's Blizzard, which automatically implies that there is nothing better, lul, move on boiz, D3 has never been the top arpg of this sort and it won't change, regardless of PoE. Grim Dawn is also better than D3, and D2 sure the hell is better.
Any links towards those builds? The forums of the game are not so clear for me since I have no idea what class to play. Only have a ranger and a lowlevel witch :P
Don't play PoE.
12/06/2018 11:02 AMPosted by InsaneChriZ
Bunch of butthurt, die hard D3 fans defending something that's been lost for years already, simply because it's Blizzard, which automatically implies that there is nothing better, lul, move on boiz, D3 has never been the top arpg of this sort and it won't change, regardless of PoE. Grim Dawn is also better than D3, and D2 sure the hell is better.

Grim Dawn as a game is better, but the community is like 80% cheaters with mods to craft gear...
PoE is good, but I stopped when I realized that most of my "friends" where always botting and rarely truly playing (gotta find all those orbs to compete with other botters who ruin the economy, I guess)
D2 is pretty much botting town, most games are filled with them. The end-game is now D2JSP
12/06/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Imperius
It's in the rules you agreed to when you joined the forums... You don't go on Fortnite's forum to talk about PUBG, same goes to D3's forums and PoE.
Actually it is not in the code of conduct. The closest thing that could hit would be the advertising section. OP is not advertising, he is informing of a new league.
12/06/2018 12:38 PMPosted by kwittstruck
12/06/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Imperius
It's in the rules you agreed to when you joined the forums... You don't go on Fortnite's forum to talk about PUBG, same goes to D3's forums and PoE.
Actually it is not in the code of conduct. The closest thing that could hit would be the advertising section. OP is not advertising, he is informing of a new league.

It's the same thing for the moderators...
POE is far far away from the quality of Diablo 3.
12/06/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Imperius
You can't advertise other games on this forum

Report it as spam and move on.
12/06/2018 12:51 PMPosted by joschy

It's a fun game... it feels clunky and you basically just spam skills, but it's not bad
For the advertising, If they were serious about it and took it that literal. almost half the peeps here, including some of the most helpful folks would be kicked....

On another note,
12/06/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Imperius
It's a fun game... it feels clunky and you basically just spam skills, but it's not bad
Just like d3. Pick your 1 2 skills and mass murder demons. It is only clunky at the start. Once you get to a point where you can effectively use all the skills needed, it is much more smooth play.
I like the fact that a Triple A company isn't skilled enough to release a baby patch with a few numbers tripled and a mini baby armory slot til the 11th January while a little poor company can release a huge AddOn with lots of content three weeks before Christmas.

If I were in charge at Blizzard or Activision (Top Tier) I'd probably fire most of the Diablo III team. They seem lazy asf or not willing to work, something is going wrong in there

I disagree, D3 has a pretty nice combat. Neat animations. But besides that D3 really don't have much going for it.

Character building - massive skill tree, all classes with 3 subclasses. Loads of skills and support skills.
I have Played the game for 5 years on and off. And there is always something new to try out.

Atmosphere. PoE feels alot more like D1 and D2. The music, the gloomy caves. The gory enviroment.
Guess its a matter of personal taste, but i prefere it over D3s cartoony look.

Itemization - way more uniques. Many that can enable completly new builds.

Crafting - normal orb crafting, master crafting. Essence crafting, Fossile crafting and more !@#$ you can experiment with.

Currency and trading - its nice to be able to trade if you like that. The orb system is also great since it helps to reduce inflation.

Content - No D3 hardcore fanboy can even debate it. D3 gets double treasure goblins while each PoEs 3 month leagues get a small expansion worth of content.

Endgame - PoE has maps which can be alterd in major ways. They have Delve. Uber Labyrinth. And soon we are getting Incursion and Betrayl.
Besides that there are more uber bosses to fight. Far better designed then anything D3 has.

PoE cribs - you can build and design your own hideout.

Dunno why people say D3 has so much quality.. . Have you read the dialogue and seen the ingame cut-scenes? Super cringy.

It lacks depth and even though RoS improved it. D3 at its core is very flawed and shallow.
PoE=Path Of Excrements

micro transactions 200 Points: $20.00
Dominator pack: $480
12/06/2018 03:19 PMPosted by DarkBlizzard
PoE=Path Of Excrements

You really proved a point, wow... All that wisdom...
12/06/2018 03:19 PMPosted by DarkBlizzard
PoE=Path Of Excrements

dont forget: "you are forced to buy it or youre trash because no cosmetics = no skill"