Dear s4v4ge

Barbarian
You seem to not know how to use discord or simply ignoring me. Pick one. Been trying to get a hold of you for like a week now
12/26/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Dmoney
You seem to not know how to use discord or simply ignoring me. Pick one. Been trying to get a hold of you for like a week now

Shiiittt dude, sorry, not ignoring you for sure, I seen your PM from couple of days ago, tried to respond but seems like I had some issues with discord. it’s all sorted out now though, I’m hanging out with couple of long time D3 friends on our old Meat Grinders discord, you are/were member of as well, I’ll try to reach out to you tomorrow, I’ll be playing - PoE that is - for most of the day , and majority of the night (just logged out, 3:00 am my time).

Sorry again, I did not ignore you, had some issues with notifications and sound that somehow didn’t go away after re-install, till I used 3rd party uninstall/record removal tools and installed clean today.
^Somebody is lovin it in PoE

Awesome game
12/26/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Dmoney

This is not a good look for you bro.
12/27/2018 03:06 AMPosted by Prokahn
^Somebody is lovin it in PoE

Awesome game
Yeah like I’m doing end game stuff now lol
He ignored you. I can confirm.
12/28/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Tee
He ignored you. I can confirm.

I carried him thru lab when you went to sleep -_-
I gave him 6 link non-tabula chest + Stygian Vise as a brodeal -_-

Full Ignore mode confirmed
12/28/2018 12:04 PMPosted by S4v4G3
I gave him 6 link non-tabula chest

confirmed brotato deal
12/28/2018 12:07 PMPosted by KingBenjamin
12/28/2018 12:04 PMPosted by S4v4G3
I gave him 6 link non-tabula chest

confirmed brotato deal

King Potato, where you are at? I did not see you logging in once since I added you :(

I am having a blast with Cleave Duelist, was using Leapslam and Charged Dash as supplementary mov skills, but my clear times improved a lot once I took Whirling Blades with Blood Magic. Gear is coming along slowly, sold 6.5 Exalt worth of chests last night (got 2 gg sought after chests during the day), and at the moment I am progressing thru Atlas, lost whole lot of time on figuring out the basics of this game, need to catch up on progression now:)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/N4rk0tyk/characters
Where's my 6 link chained tarantula
12/28/2018 12:34 PMPosted by S4v4G3
King Potato, where you are at? I did not see you logging in once since I added you :(

Giving you guys a head start :D jkjk

You've got some nice gear brotato. That chest is pretty sick! You can double check this for what is worth but stacking Armour coming from gear is almost a wasted stat slot. Do some research on the Wiki but i'm pretty sure that Armour is only good for "small hits" that are already can be mitigated via, life on hit, life leech...etc. What you wanna look for whether in Passive Nodes, flasks, or gear...etc...is stats that say in one way or another "Physical dmg Reduction"...that adds to the total of Physical dmg mitigation. Here's a link to what I'm blabbering about: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Armour#Relative_Physical_Damage_Reduction_.28Base_Formula.29

But, looking from your gear setup, it looks like you've got a solid balanced build and understanding. Glad you're enjoying it brother. I'll be hoping into Discord later tonight after work so if you're around feel free to jump in and say hello brotato.

12/28/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Jako
Where's my 6 link chained tarantula

Me and henry gave Jako a "chest" item when we initiated him to the D3 <Idaho> clan as a symbol of our brotatohood. We had a ceremony at the Cathedral and everything (we didn't make him drink the Kool-aid). Nways, he salvaged it the next day. I guess he was low on Veiled Crystal's. Beware of his true intentions AND Level of Appreciation!!

But yea, throw him a six-link, dat ole jacket potato!
Should have heard Discord last night. Funny stuff.

Bisco drops, everyone celebrates and starts dreaming of the exalts coming their way. I pull a Debby Downer. "It's only 30 chaos guys!".

Aaaahhh. Memories.
My league starter was Frost Blades Assassin, leveled it to 88, very cool, great mobility and damage, but I was struggling with survivability and dying is very annoying in that game...

Rerolled to a Leaping Ninja DW Ichimonji Champion ("Hank the Tank" build)
http://poe-profile.info/profile/Nubtro27% dmg reduction permaFortify
Grace + Determination
5.5k max Life
16k armour -> 35-43k with Lion´s Roar and a 97% armour basalt
15k evasion rating
+102-126-97 elemental resists
+35 chaos
24% block
halved enemy (map) curse effectiveness (Thief´s Torment ring)
Lv.5 Enfeeble on Lv.1 Cast When Damage Taken

Main skill - Reave (AoE) - Melee Phys., Maim, Ruthless, Multistrike, Brutality
Single Target damage support - Vaal Double Strike (amazing skill)

Currently level 89.55. Survivability is very good, but my deeps is a bit low, which I feel in red map Syndicate encounters and Incursion.

Note that Linarian and Siladil, "D3 Barbs", play Witches :D
I wanna make a 2H Vaal Ground Slam + Heavy Strike stun / reverse knockback build at one point (Slayer or Berserker), like a real Barb. Vaal Ground Slam with those two unique jewels looks absolutely terrific.
Sillydilly has always been a witch

He turned me into a Newt!
I started leveling Scion, gonna do elemental hit ascendant, got gg Chin Sol in stash from my duelist drops, need to 6 link it, but currently out of orbs, couldn’t use it that early anyways, traded couple pieces of jewelry for gg 6l Quil Rain, sitting on 12 ex in stash plus I have another 7-8 ex worth of gear up for sale, should be enough to get my DealsOnHeels decent farming setup. Taking short brake from melee for now.

We are jumping onto next season in D3 as well, prolly gonna do casual 2k para and call it.

I got your FR Nubtro, everyone who doesn’t have me on their list, add me up (currently on DealsOnHeels, alt duelist is SavNark)

Everyone is welcome to hop into our discord channel, Meat Grinders, I’ll drop a link in few, away from PC atm (putting my 3YO little devil to sleep, which consists of laying on the floor and pretending I’m sleeping, till he falls asleep -_-)

Edit

Meat Grinders:

https://discord.gg/3kGzXeZ
12/29/2018 05:27 PMPosted by S4v4G3
I started leveling Scion, gonna do elemental hit ascendant, got gg Chin Sol in stash from my duelist drops, need to 6 link it, but currently out of orbs, couldn’t use it that early anyways, traded couple pieces of jewelry for gg 6l Quil Rain, sitting on 12 ex in stash plus I have another 7-8 ex worth of gear up for sale, should be enough to get my DealsOnHeels decent farming setup. Taking short brake from melee for now.

We are jumping onto next season in D3 as well, prolly gonna do casual 2k para and call it.

I got your FR Nubtro, everyone who doesn’t have me on their list, add me up (currently on DealsOnHeels, alt duelist is SavNark)

Everyone is welcome to hop into our discord channel, Meat Grinders, I’ll drop a link in few, away from PC atm (putting my 3YO little devil to sleep, which consists of laying on the floor and pretending I’m sleeping, till he falls asleep -_-)

Edit

Meat Grinders:

https://discord.gg/3kGzXeZ

Lol I get to watch YouTube videos till my 2year old gets bored of me and falls asleep.
I have many toons in PoE, but I like my Starforge Lacerate Slayer the most, with honorable mention to my Consecrated Path Berserker.

Slayer is perfect for a pure phys build, since he is immune to reflected physical damage (which get pretty nasty in maps 13+) and Berserker is perfect for Consecrated Path, since you will be constantly standing in a consecrated ground, regenerating lots of life, the perfect counter to Berserker's rage life degen.

With Slayer you should get Life leech nodes + Vaal Pact. If you have 6500+ life you will pretty much unkillable, unless you mess things up (facetanking is not recommended)

With Berserker you can have similar durability with high life Regen + Warbringer node. It's mandatory to pick the instant Warcry cast node, between Marauder and duelist, though. That way you won't stop character animation to cast warcry = more dps.