DEAR BLIZZARD!

General Discussion
If you're not going to give us stash tabs , at least give us the option to pay for them!!! It would be a win win for you guys ! copy and paste some code and boom $2-$5 per tab and you can generate some revenue from this game .
That is prohibited by law, they have to sell actual expansions to add monetized content to the game.

So it is only going to happen if they decide to do a new class, and that means a lot of work, which is expensive. And word is that the Necro pack didn't sell enough to make it profitable.
12/05/2018 12:46 AMPosted by KiWeN
That is prohibited by law, they have to sell actual expansions to add monetized content to the game.

So it is only going to happen if they decide to do a new class, and that means a lot of work, which is expensive. And word is that the Necro pack didn't sell enough to make it profitable.
What law? Load of crock being espoused.

Which law?
There is no law on that.
The only thing Legal wise fighting games is the loot box and gambling what you may get in them. There is no law for micro transactions...OMG the phone market would be dead if there were one.

Pure BS.

You should consider checking other sources to inform yourself.
if anything is against the law it would be the RMAH (which is not) , not adding some code to allow us to purchase extra stash tabs !!! I would easily purchase 5-10
Well you can be ignorant all that you want. I know from Marketing, that since 2015 ALL in-app purchases has to be clearly laid out upon purchase. And there has to be a clear section in the ToA. I think that it came as a part of the children's right commission.

And several companies have been sued for not having followed this guideline.

This also prevents already published games to add micro-transactions as a way to monetize, as the ToA has already been agreed on, and it didn't state that in app purchases are possible.

I have no idea about how to navigate American law, I just know that is this way.
I'll admit most of the reason I bought Necro Expansion was 2 stash tabs.... lol :)
12/04/2018 06:46 PMPosted by beastmode
If you're not going to give us stash tabs , at least give us the option to pay for them!!! It would be a win win for you guys ! copy and paste some code and boom $2-$5 per tab and you can generate some revenue from this game .

This is part of the problem the community is currently facing. How'd we get to the point where we're currently willing to shell out money for stash space. This would have been perfectly acceptable when Blizzard still had the goodwill of the people, but now I'd expect nothing less than free stash tabs. I'd rather suck it up and start getting rid of the useless junk I'm hording than cave and give Blizzard money for zero effort.

Lets not pretend that ActiBlizz doesn't have boatloads of money, surely they can afford whatever the server costs would be for expanding stash space. They've proved that they don't have our best interests in mind so willingly offering to pay money for additional space is kind of silly...
How do you not have enough stash space? Most items are junk, even if you get a perfect primal of it.

As for set pieces, people only tend to play 2, maybe 3 sets for a class. No reason to hold onto a set you won’t use anyway.
12/07/2018 09:48 AMPosted by Thphlstr
How do you not have enough stash space? Most items are junk, even if you get a perfect primal of it.

As for set pieces, people only tend to play 2, maybe 3 sets for a class. No reason to hold onto a set you won’t use anyway.

I don't fault you for valuing items and the game any way you chose, you should extend the same courtesy to others, and let them value/save/play the way they want. Blizzard is, with the extensions to the wardrobe, trying to get us to try different items and sets out. This suggestion simply makes it slightly more feasible for players to do so.

And that's not even mentioning the difference between soft-core and hard-core where having an extra gear set is worth the effort.