Not really interested in waiting another month for S16

General Discussion
I'm specifically waiting for the season to end, actually. Beyond just me though, It's really easy to get too many caches from just an hour of bounty split farming.

Given the only reason to keep it going is to give non-season characters cache mats, I don't see much reason for it.
(Switch players)
I think it’s probably mostly for the benefit of Switch players. It’s been a very short season for us.
12/06/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Shred
I think it’s probably mostly for the benefit of Switch players. It’s been a very short season for us.

and why should switch and pc players have the same period of a season? you can start on pc and 1 month later on switch
Blizzard doesnt remember that this was already 3 seasons of the same meta for christ sake and they want to prolong the already stale atmosphere.

This shows that none of the people at Activision plays the games they create, at least for D3.

This brings us to a decision to whether trust the food that a chef makes when the chef himself doesnt even eat the food he prepares.
12/06/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Pokemon
Blizzard doesnt remember that this was already 3 seasons of the same meta for christ sake and they want to prolong the already stale atmosphere.

This shows that none of the people at Activision plays the games they create, at least for D3.

This brings us to a decision to whether trust the food that a chef makes when the chef himself doesnt even eat the food he prepares.

oh, yeah. they want to see us suffer because they don't have anything better to do.

It's not like they want to take the time to make sure that everything they are working on the patch will go without a hitch and actually be in the office when they drop the patch in case something goes wrong.

besides - they did say that Dec 16th was an estimate. they can push back the date as they see fit.

I get not having faith anymore but throwing accusations around is just.. meaningless.
12/06/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Imperius
(Switch players)

This is irrelevant, 90%+ of players play for the season ladder. Therefore farming bounty caches for the VERY small portion of the community that plays NS only, and then reduce that by the amount on console is a very minor portion of the community to hold the season for.
January 11

That is utterly disgusting ...

The whole of the holiday period available for D3 and they don't start the new season till after we are all back at work

Are the diablo managers doing everything they can to alienate their user base ...
12/06/2018 08:24 AMPosted by vampt
12/06/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Imperius
(Switch players)

This is irrelevant, 90%+ of players play for the season ladder. Therefore farming bounty caches for the VERY small portion of the community that plays NS only, and then reduce that by the amount on console is a very minor portion of the community to hold the season for.

Well I'm playing on the Switch and there's a lot of games for Bounties on almost all difficulties...
12/06/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Imperius
12/06/2018 08:24 AMPosted by vampt

Well I'm playing on the Switch and there's a lot of games for Bounties on almost all difficulties...
I can imagine, however, I can NOT imagine you need an extra month.
Well I don't normally post on here, but to have to wait ANOTHER month for next season is very disappointing indeed. I think this is gonna lose a lot of Diablo 3 players.