LoN LTK vs Sunwuko LTK

Monk
Which build do you guys think will be stronger after patch set buffs? Cheers
NS: Inna ltk = lon ltk > swk ltk

S16: Inna ltk > swk ltk > lon ltk

LON has superior resource cycles, it's peak dmg subject to ability to maintain RS/BotLG proc coverage. On paper, it is a lot stronger than SWK LTK in NS by big margin.

Inna LTK is similar tier to LON, also subject to RS/BotLG proc coverage, it has higher burst due to it can incorporate EW in NS. In seasons, Inna will be stronger than SWK as well as free rorg grant zodiac or CoE to Inna depending which ever you choose to remove on NS. Zodiac is important to maintain ephiphany (RS coverage)

Inna/LON should > SWK in general.
It's a difficult question:

SWK = 10,000 Buff
LoN = 750x13 = 9,750

Difference of 250%

SWK can use F & R.
SWK has many problems with resource regeneration, half the time is used to recover resources with the primary attack.

LoN can use Cindercoad, Magefist, Swamp Land, Strogarm, Blindings of the Lesser Gods, a 5th passive and mainly can use zodiac for generating resources.

SWK can also, without F & R, but LoN can use Rabid Strike
12/20/2018 05:58 AMPosted by ENIAC
SWK = 10,000 Buff
LoN = 750x13 = 9,750

Difference of 250%

Kind reminder nxt patch SWK is 15000% :P It may change your perspective.

But my d3p / d.163.com tells me otherwise. LON is very strong / advantageous for NS. RORG buff changes a lot of things. SWK can get zodiac/CoE etc.
swk is way to squishy.

regarding inna ltk i really dont know how to use crudest, inna and kick boots and the helm.
12/20/2018 05:53 AMPosted by celtic08
NS: Inna ltk = lon ltk > swk ltk

S16: Inna ltk > swk ltk > lon ltk

LON has superior resource cycles, it's peak dmg subject to ability to maintain RS/BotLG proc coverage. On paper, it is a lot stronger than SWK LTK in NS by big margin.

Inna LTK is similar tier to LON, also subject to RS/BotLG proc coverage, it has higher burst due to it can incorporate EW in NS. In seasons, Inna will be stronger than SWK as well as free rorg grant zodiac or CoE to Inna depending which ever you choose to remove on NS. Zodiac is important to maintain ephiphany (RS coverage)

Inna/LON should > SWK in general.

I hope you are right because SWK LTK is by far my least favourite SWK version because of lack of ressource cost mitigation and the requirement to use SW (which tends to go off between fights).

But how will Inna make up for the lack of dmg (7500 vs. 15000)? Does Rapid Strike effectively double your dmg? I haven't played with LTK for a long time so I'm not sure about the mechnics anymore.
12/20/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Atomfurz
inna ltk i really dont know how to use crudest, inna and kick boots and the helm.

You drop Gynna for Inna LTK.

12/20/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Nebukadneza
Rapid Strike effectively double your dmg? I haven't played with LTK for a long time so I'm not sure about the mechnics anymore.

When proc, RS effectively gives free cast skills. The mimic is considered a mystic ally (not included for inna bonus ofc), but it is buffed by BotLG, which is another 2x as well as enforcer (+60% multiplier if 150 lvl).
Inna LTK! wow, I hadn't considered that, actually. But I'm slightly disappointed at dropping Gynna stone. I love seeing thos fireball fly all around!
Will be trying it out in NS though once patch hits live.

And will start farming for some lovely ancients/primals for LoN too.

Thanks all for input! I'm really bad at math :D
12/20/2018 06:44 AMPosted by celtic08
12/20/2018 05:58 AMPosted by ENIAC
SWK = 10,000 Buff
LoN = 750x13 = 9,750

Difference of 250%

Kind reminder nxt patch SWK is 15000% :P It may change your perspective.

But my d3p / d.163.com tells me otherwise. LON is very strong / advantageous for NS. RORG buff changes a lot of things. SWK can get zodiac/CoE etc.

It's true, I forgot. Thank you.
12/20/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Mercy
Inna LTK! wow, I hadn't considered that, actually. But I'm slightly disappointed at dropping Gynna stone. I love seeing thos fireball fly all around!
Will be trying it out in NS though once patch hits live.

And will start farming for some lovely ancients/primals for LoN too.

Thanks all for input! I'm really bad at math :D

Its actually a really fun build.

https://youtu.be/O7yOD-ALd1k
An old video i made of Inna LTK gr 96, but nothing changed (yet) i think
12/20/2018 07:57 AMPosted by celtic08
12/20/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Atomfurz
inna ltk i really dont know how to use crudest, inna and kick boots and the helm.

You drop Gynna for Inna LTK.

12/20/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Nebukadneza
Rapid Strike effectively double your dmg? I haven't played with LTK for a long time so I'm not sure about the mechnics anymore.

When proc, RS effectively gives free cast skills. The mimic is considered a mystic ally (not included for inna bonus ofc), but it is buffed by BotLG, which is another 2x as well as enforcer (+60% multiplier if 150 lvl).

Actually IIRC the mimic does boost your Innas bonus also so you get a slight boost from that in damage, but its not that much.. ~10%, main bonus is from BotLG

SWK can use BOTLG and RS as well?? its just very squish
Sunwuko like Inna will be useless set in this patch.
Might not be Tier S or A, but Inna LTK is a blast to play! After the buff, and with my current gear and paragon (2300+), I'll be able to do 100+ no problem.
That's enough for me :)
Super fun, highly recommend you guys to try it out!
Hi, all! I was wondering if you giys could recommend a solid pushing LoN LTK in nonseason using RS.
I've seen some using generators, other with Blinding Flash.
What's your experience with these builds?
Thanks!
https://eu.diablo3.com/de/profile/Atomfurz-2393/hero/103630934 my version, not completely equipped but obvious items missing.
build is straight on what to expect, the flash is just for getting back spirit. I was trying around with enforcer, its just ok but then i'd choose fire rune on the dash for xtra speed to get highest bp. It is not as strong as my inna wol and im not pretty good playin kick monk but a m8 did a 116 clear on 2.4k para and used same build with kind of different items.
02/15/2019 11:06 AMPosted by Atomfurz
https://eu.diablo3.com/de/profile/Atomfurz-2393/hero/103630934 my version, not completely equipped but obvious items missing.
build is straight on what to expect, the flash is just for getting back spirit. I was trying around with enforcer, its just ok but then i'd choose fire rune on the dash for xtra speed to get highest bp. It is not as strong as my inna wol and im not pretty good playin kick monk but a m8 did a 116 clear on 2.4k para and used same build with kind of different items.

Great, thank you so much for references!