Wirt's leg is blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion
1 2 3 18 Next
In THE DARKENING OF TRISTRAM EVENT WIRT'S LEG It needs to be Leg. to savage it!
Hotfix from last year didn't stick around. Typical Blizzard QA. They'll need to fix it again.
Same procedure as every year...
Same problem here.
same problem
bugged once again lol
glad i got the calf last year.... is thebutcher pet performing as intended?? i still need to get that....
Well, that explains why after crafting and salvaging 5 legs at 1,000,000 apiece I still have no map *sigh* must farm more gems
I already replied to this tweet from last year lol
https://twitter.com/Diablo/status/949104009167564801
This needs to be addressed and fixed Blizzard
GJ Blizzard... Again.
FailFish
01/03/2019 07:09 PMPosted by grundy
glad i got the calf last year.... is the butcher pet performing as intended?? i still need to get that....

Nothing wrong with the butcher pet, but blizz messed up once again on a blue Wirts leg.
Does anybody know what "The Fix" will look like. Does the already learned plan for Wirt's Leg suddenly become a legendary, or do we have to re-farm the mushroom and go through all that again?
Really? Again? *head desk*

I have not tested this so will trust you guys. *mumbles and goes off to type things*

Edit - it is late here folks. After midnight my time. After 8pm their time. I don't expect any answers right now.
Same bug appear in last year and now this year. How shame.... Dev. The most noob dev team that I haven't seen.

Actually this is not bug, they just copy and paste last year tristram event patch
01/03/2019 07:09 PMPosted by grundy
glad i got the calf last year.... is thebutcher pet performing as intended?? i still need to get that....

I got the butcher pet a couple hours ago
01/03/2019 05:42 PMPosted by Kyoya

The fact that they can't seem to put into place a script to enable this on the first of the year and ending at 1/31 @ 11:59 PM PST is just a tad troubling. That should be something they could do in both the serverside environment and the client in their sleep.
@MissCheetah it is across all platforms
01/03/2019 10:16 PMPosted by TheTias
01/03/2019 05:42 PMPosted by Kyoya

The fact that they can't seem to put into place a script to enable this on the first of the year and ending at 1/31 @ 11:59 PM PST is just a tad troubling. That should be something they could do in both the serverside environment and the client in their sleep.

Originally they did not want it to be legendary, to prevent from being a FS farm. Then they changed it becuase it wasn't going to give FS anyway. So it's not a script issue.
Reporting again like everyone else for the millionth time.

The Butcher pet is fixed and working as intended.

However, across all platforms (PC, PS4,XBONE, 360, PS3 and Switch)
Wirt's leg is still a blue item, not legendary and is currently Wirtless.

Following thread, saving my money and salvage and waiting for a Blue Post update from Devs.