Wirt's leg is blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 18 Next
01/07/2019 11:01 AMPosted by KiWeN
It's been three days now, they have been at work for 6 hours so far today, and nothing has been done or said yet.

They are not going to cancel weekend time off or pay overtime for a single item bug for an event that lasts weeks. That is illogical.

They are headed into Monday meetings now. We will hopefully get an update this afternoon Pacific time.

P.S. Most of the Blizzard staff start work between 9 and 10am pacific. They have been there about 2 -3 hours for most of them. Exceptions are the CS staff and Forum Mods who work shifts and the NOC folks who work round the clock shifts.
Same trouble here, tried with recently moved season 15 dude, a non seasonal dude and still nothing, no rushes anyways... 23 days left.
:)
Thank you Miss C for keeping us updated. The completionist in me is aggravated!
01/07/2019 11:42 AMPosted by MissCheetah
01/07/2019 11:01 AMPosted by KiWeN
It's been three days now, they have been at work for 6 hours so far today, and nothing has been done or said yet.

They are not going to cancel weekend time off or pay overtime for a single item bug for an event that lasts weeks. That is illogical.

They are headed into Monday meetings now. We will hopefully get an update this afternoon Pacific time.

P.S. Most of the Blizzard staff start work between 9 and 10am pacific. They have been there about 2 -3 hours for most of them. Exceptions are the CS staff and Forum Mods who work shifts and the NOC folks who work round the clock shifts.

thanks i dont need the star map myself but i want it anyway XD I been wondering this other thing each year now.. Do you know why non seasonal cultist pages are not account bound when season ones are? seems....weird to do both XD
I hope they will fix the problem before the end of the patch !
01/07/2019 12:21 PMPosted by Kira
I hope they will fix the problem before the end of the patch !

they got it sorted pretty quick last year im sure they'll fix it well within the remaining 24 days of the event
01/07/2019 11:30 AMPosted by Sortul
01/07/2019 11:12 AMPosted by ATinyCactus

If you farm the vault, keep progressing in GRs, etc., it just adds up eventually. Easiest way is to farm the vault though, that's for sure.

...and using the Boon of the Hoarder legendary gem. Just one run through a Torment 13 rift should be a couple 100 million.

How do I get one of those?
01/07/2019 01:03 PMPosted by CeruleanBlue
01/07/2019 11:30 AMPosted by Sortul
...and using the Boon of the Hoarder legendary gem. Just one run through a Torment 13 rift should be a couple 100 million.

The first time you defeat Greed (in the vault) you'll get one of those. Level it up a bit (like any other legendary gem) and it will give you a ton of gold. Combining it with an Avarice Band is quite a good technique as well.
01/07/2019 01:06 PMPosted by ATinyCactus

The first time you defeat Greed (in the vault) you'll get one of those. Level it up a bit (like any other legendary gem) and it will give you a ton of gold. Combining it with an Avarice Band is quite a good technique as well.

To Cerulean: and you get the portal to the vault by killing a treasure goblin. So go hunt goblins. (You can search youtube for visual info). Oh, and if you get a Puzzle ring, put it on the cube and hit "transmute"...

Also to add to that, the Boon of the Hoarder gem can only be leveled to 50 at which time you have a 100% chance to drop extra gold from mobs as you kill them.

Then the other item that is very useful is a "Goldwrap" belt -- "picking up gold will increase your armor for 5 secs" (something like that) -- just keep picking up gold and your armor value will go through the roof and your toughness as well making you virtually unkillable in a regular game or nephalem rift ***NOTE*** -- that will not work in a GR as the GR's do not drop gold. You can either wear the belt or have it equipped via the cube - either way works just fine.
I have just put the blue Wirt's Leg in kanais cube !! OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it did nothing :P
01/07/2019 01:14 PMPosted by Jazz

To Cerulean: and you get the portal to the vault by killing a treasure goblin. So go hunt goblins. (You can search youtube for visual info). Oh, and if you get a Puzzle ring, put it on the cube and hit "transmute"...

So it will prob take a while before I get to the vault.
01/07/2019 03:42 PMPosted by CeruleanBlue

Which region are you playing in?
01/07/2019 04:18 PMPosted by Methrin

C Blue is either very new, or is a Console player mostly. No profile on the website (it can take weeks)

America’s
01/07/2019 05:00 PMPosted by MissCheetah

C Blue is either very new, or is a Console player mostly. No profile on the website (it can take weeks)

I used to play when LoD was out. Haven’t played in years, so yeah I’m pretty new. I’m on PC. Not sure why my profile won’t show.
ask in general chat if anyone is doing a vault run?
Just here to say that I've still the bug. Blizz, pls fix. It's a no go that a bug from 2017 and 2018, which was already fixed, is live again.
(Europe).
01/07/2019 05:05 PMPosted by CeruleanBlue

America’s

Ok, I sent you a friend request, add me and I'll take you to the vault.
I used to save puzzle rings for friends but they don't play anymore, so might as well go a good deed.

I'll also help you with the Darkening of Tristram if you need help with any part of it. I finished everything but the royal calf/wirt leg bugged thing but I've enjoyed the event enough to not mind doing a bit more (I stopped playing D3 before Season 1 and started again last March or so).
Just chiming in with a quick update: we investigated and discovered where the problem lies. We don't have an ETA just yet for when the fix will go out, but we know it will be a hotfix, so you won't need to patch the game again.

Also, just as a heads-up, the hotfix will likely go out at different times on console and PC. We'll provide more info again once we have the details!