Wirt's leg is blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 18 Next
01/07/2019 06:43 PMPosted by Tyvalir
Just chiming in with a quick update: we investigated and discovered where the problem lies. We don't have an ETA just yet for when the fix will go out, but we know it will be a hotfix, so you won't need to patch the game again.

Also, just as a heads-up, the hotfix will likely go out at different times on console and PC. We'll provide more info again once we have the details!

Awesome, thanks!
01/07/2019 06:32 PMPosted by Methrin
01/07/2019 05:05 PMPosted by CeruleanBlue

America’s

Ok, I sent you a friend request, add me and I'll take you to the vault.
I used to save puzzle rings for friends but they don't play anymore, so might as well go a good deed.

I'll also help you with the Darkening of Tristram if you need help with any part of it. I finished everything but the royal calf/wirt leg bugged thing but I've enjoyed the event enough to not mind doing a bit more (I stopped playing D3 before Season 1 and started again last March or so).

Awesome, that would be great!
Just chiming in with a quick update: we investigated and discovered where the problem lies. We don't have an ETA just yet for when the fix will go out, but we know it will be a hotfix, so you won't need to patch the game again.

Also, just as a heads-up, the hotfix will likely go out at different times on console and PC. We'll provide more info again once we have the details!

Thank you for the update!
Doesn't this happened last year too?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20760767938
01/07/2019 07:13 PMPosted by Moltar

tl;dr = yes
still broken

Ding Dong! Thank you
Not sure if this was just because I gained several paragon levels at once thx to Methrin, but I have the pet from this broken quest. But it’s on my main character who I did not do the quest on.
01/07/2019 07:13 PMPosted by Moltar

sure did =D it can be a tradition now ^_^
Wasted 1 000 000 gold on the stupid blue leg :(
Wow, going on 4 days to fix this... Oh the level incompetence is astounding here.
01/07/2019 11:09 PMPosted by KiWeN
Wow, going on 4 days to fix this... Oh the level incompetence is astounding here.

The weekend doesn't count, no business would pay overtime for a simple cosmetic quest bug to get investigated and fixed. Two to four business days to isolate, QA, and send out patches to fix the issue is a pretty good turn around.
ahahahaha they made again the same mistake as the year before? and need almost a week to fix it? Do they even know or test what events they try to give the players? They're so incompetent, its sad
01/07/2019 10:50 PMPosted by TheDarkLord
Wasted 1 000 000 gold on the stupid blue leg :(

lol it's nothing ;) I can help you to get some gold if you want
01/07/2019 11:15 PMPosted by Sortul
01/07/2019 11:09 PMPosted by KiWeN

The weekend doesn't count, no business would pay overtime for a simple cosmetic quest bug to get investigated and fixed. Two to four business days to isolate, QA, and send out patches to fix the issue is a pretty good turn around.

We could say that if it was a new bug, but it's not. Which mean it should have been fixable within an hour

Thank you for provided info. I hope this will be fixed soon.
01/08/2019 12:14 AMPosted by KiWeN
01/07/2019 11:15 PMPosted by Sortul

We could say that if it was a new bug, but it's not. Which mean it should have been fixable within an hour

Even though the issue on the surface is the same it does not mean the issue under the hood is the same. It could be an issue where the previous ID that the script targeted to switch the leg to legendary was changed, or the table it was in was modified, etc. there are so many ways it could be different. I'm inclined to think the issue was the same as last year, but that doesn't mean it actually is let alone whether the patch from last year would be compatible with the current code base.
01/08/2019 12:23 AMPosted by Singularity

Thank you for provided info. I hope this will be fixed soon.

Yeah, wow, awesome.... Till next year to have it again.
i love how people are whining over 1 million gold xD
How come last year's hotfix for this very issue can't just be reapplied?

Anyway, I hope you remember to actually integrate it to the event's code this time around rather than in fix form or else we risk having this next year all over again. ;)