Wirt's leg is blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 18 Next
01/08/2019 04:24 AMPosted by ninjainasuit
i love how people are whining over 1 million gold xD

May be they just check your sense of humor? ;)
01/07/2019 06:43 PMPosted by Tyvalir
Just chiming in with a quick update: we investigated and discovered where the problem lies. We don't have an ETA just yet for when the fix will go out, but we know it will be a hotfix, so you won't need to patch the game again.

Also, just as a heads-up, the hotfix will likely go out at different times on console and PC. We'll provide more info again once we have the details!

Please don't forget to develop the hotfix 2 times, one for this year and one for next year! Or take the hotfix from last year and copy it a few times, it should work equally.
01/05/2019 04:55 AMPosted by DogBone
01/05/2019 04:48 AMPosted by iwebgirl
"Diabo on Twitter : We're investigating a bug where Wirt's Leg is being categorized as a blue item rather than a legendary.

Thank you for your reports!https://blizz.ly/2GVBMps

19:21 - 4 janv. 2019"

It's great to investigate and fix the bug, but we will not recover our lost currency... Personnaly, I will not have enough money to make another leg...
lost currency? Really?

Go farm The Vault for your "lost currency".

Sorry dear Dogbone, but I'm a new player on Diablo. I don't have millions yet. You have to start a day... so sorry to have a life, a job, to play other games and not to have amassed tons of gold yet.
It wasn't a complaint but just a comment, I didn't know we could win big money as fast, unlike World of Warcraft. Since my first message, I had time to collect them.
In short, thank you for your (useless) ironic answer...

I love how some of us are brand new Diablo 3 players and haven't amassed trillions of gold yet. For a character that's only recently finished the first run through the campaign one mil is a LOT of gold. So maybe try to look past the tip of your own nose from time to time...
I have a job and two thriving kids. I play completely solo until I finally hit some stupid conquest that really requires teamwork. Within four days of any season start, I'm pretty much in the hundreds of millions.
I'm not going to tell you to 'git gud', but I'm going to recommend that this is not a good hill to die on.

01/08/2019 05:40 AMPosted by iwebgirl

Sorry dear Dogbone, but I'm a new player on Diablo. I don't have millions yet. You have to start a day... so sorry to have a life, a job, to play other games and not to have amassed tons of gold yet.
It wasn't a complaint but just a comment, I didn't know we could win big money as fast, unlike World of Warcraft. Since my first message, I had time to collect them.
after 4 days, Blizzard developers cant fix one BUG?!!??!
heheheheh!!!

Omg, i imagine immortal trash....
typical blizard( oh no. activision)
01/08/2019 05:04 AMPosted by Dosperado
Just chiming in with a quick update: we investigated and discovered where the problem lies. We don't have an ETA just yet for when the fix will go out, but we know it will be a hotfix, so you won't need to patch the game again.

Also, just as a heads-up, the hotfix will likely go out at different times on console and PC. We'll provide more info again once we have the details!

Please don't forget to develop the hotfix 2 times, one for this year and one for next year! Or take the hotfix from last year and copy it a few times, it should work equally.

That's assuming it really is the same bug as last year. Just because the symptoms are the same doesn't mean the cause is the same.
It's crazy (and sad) this irrepressible need that people always pick holes in something when we just express a feeling that we had on the moment... Moreover, people speak without knowing you or knowing anything.
Allen Adham did say that they're putting their best developers on the mobile projects now. So guess we can't really expect the same quality and maintenance on the PC/Console games anymore
01/08/2019 05:58 AMPosted by Calarand

I love how some of us are brand new Diablo 3 players and haven't amassed trillions of gold yet. For a character that's only recently finished the first run through the campaign one mil is a LOT of gold. So maybe try to look past the tip of your own nose from time to time...
as new players it's easy to ask for Carrie's through rifts and acquire the 1 million in avery short amount of time
I think Blizzard - Activision is expecting players to campaign negatively, like at the time of the announcement of the "Diablo - Immortal". Perhaps, if stocks devalue further, they will become more concerned about players and expedite corrections of known bugs. Making it clear that I will not be a part of this group that is against. The game, for me, is for fun and recreation, so I will not keep warming up because of a bug. Is the game in error? Is the item wrong? Then go on another mission, another challenge, improve the character ... Once the problem is corrected, just go back and redo the mission that was in error. You do not even seem to be the Diablo 1 players, they look like spoiled kids ...
01/08/2019 09:07 AMPosted by Roudholf
I think Blizzard - Activision is expecting players to campaign negatively, like at the time of the announcement of the "Diablo - Immortal". Perhaps, if stocks devalue further, they will become more concerned about players and expedite corrections of known bugs. Making it clear that I will not be a part of this group that is against. The game, for me, is for fun and recreation, so I will not keep warming up because of a bug. Is the game in error? Is the item wrong? Then go on another mission, another challenge, improve the character ... Once the problem is corrected, just go back and redo the mission that was in error. You do not even seem to be the Diablo 1 players, they look like spoiled kids ...

I agree with you 100% I read and all players are mostly very negative, for what? One quest? They will sort it out, but hee is lack of patience. Its like they search for something small some detail in the game so they can continue their negativity towards Blizzard. More I read this forum, more I realize what he become. So much negativity, you can rarely read an objective opinion. For example on last Blizzard update about quest issue I quote and said thank you for info, and for that I got so many dislike. Why? Its like players forget to be positive and to look things from right perspective.
That is why I agree with you, you see things clearly.
The leg is blue! The god damn leg is blue!

- Jim Carrey, Liar Liar
01/07/2019 11:23 PMPosted by Trollzor
ahahahaha they made again the same mistake as the year before? and need almost a week to fix it? Do they even know or test what events they try to give the players? They're so incompetent, its sad

XD a fine troll from trollzor!
01/05/2019 04:55 AMPosted by DogBone
...lost currency? Really?

Go farm The Vault for your "lost currency".

"!@#$% you wanna make some real money? you want a new lunch box" -butters
01/08/2019 05:04 AMPosted by Dosperado

I'm afraid it won't help. They had The Curses conquest broken in every second season a few times in a row. Can't wait for the Season 16 to see if fourth time is finally a charm.
blizz we can fix buy self if u want?)))

If you are on PC...hit me up and we will run a few vaults. Same if you are on the PS4 or Switch.
01/08/2019 07:11 AMPosted by iwebgirl
It's crazy (and sad) this irrepressible need that people always pick holes in something when we just express a feeling that we had on the moment... Moreover, people speak without knowing you or knowing anything.

It goes right up there with the irrepressible need to overstate a problem, I suppose.