Wirt's leg is blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next
Just confirming as a couple others here that the hotfix is now live on PC. I believe the fix is still being verified on some platforms, but it is in the process of rolling out to all consoles and everyone should be able to successfully complete the Wirt's Leg quest chain by this evening.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this issue!
01/09/2019 03:33 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Just confirming as a couple others here that the hotfix is now live on PC. I believe the fix is still being verified on some platforms, but it is in the process of rolling out to all consoles and everyone should be able to successfully complete the Wirt's Leg quest chain by this evening.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this issue!

Great! thanks for the notice :-)
its fixed

Thanks for fixing that, I still need to finish that quest.

Could you please comment on the era/patch update that was supposed to happen yesterday? I'm hoping it's a short delay but even if it's a longer one, would be good to know the current plan.
Still blue on Nintendo Switch. Hope it's fixed soon!

Thanks
Success on PC - thanks for all the work to resolve!
Still the same as before here...(EU)

Thank you so much for the info!
I can confirm it is fixed on the Nintendo Switch platform.
01/09/2019 03:59 PMPosted by InnocentEviL
Still blue on Nintendo Switch. Hope it's fixed soon!

Thanks

I should clarify - this is a known issue that will persist. However, salvaging the blue version of Wirt's Leg should now result in the needed material regardless of its lack of Legendary status.

Apologies for not including this information sooner!
Fixed on PS4
Now waiting for the fix patch! LUL
it's working, stop crying ppl about some millions easy to get
Now copy and paste this hotfix for next years bug
01/09/2019 04:36 PMPosted by crashdau

I just crafted a new one, salvaged it and got arcane dust. Not working on my Switch games at least.
Don’t craft it until it is showing legendary in the UI. on Switch for me it was blue a few mins ago, legendary now. Switching characters is what did it for me.
01/09/2019 05:39 PMPosted by SkepTickle
01/09/2019 04:36 PMPosted by crashdau

I just crafted a new one, salvaged it and got arcane dust. Not working on my Switch games at least.

To clarify to ALL players on console (to include the Switch)... They did say it would be ROLLING push's to each platform not a mass update. Also, they did state very clearly they are also still verifying, so be patient folks, as bad as I want this myself, flooding the forums with more posts of "it doesn't work" is doing nothing for anyone, just give it some time, we will all have a chance for a royal with cheese! :D