Wirt's leg is blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 16 17 18
Tried it on eu server for pc. Mace was still blue quality but I just crafted one, it was legendary and after dissing I got the map + the cow.

Thx.
01/10/2019 12:12 PMPosted by Raimand
Tried it on eu server for pc. Mace was still blue quality but I just crafted one, it was legendary and after dissing I got the map + the cow.

Thx.

Indeed, thx!
Just worked for me on Switch. Crafted leg and it was legendary. Salvaged it and got the map.
01/09/2019 05:39 PMPosted by SkepTickle
01/09/2019 04:36 PMPosted by crashdau
I can confirm it is fixed on the Nintendo Switch platform.

I just crafted a new one, salvaged it and got arcane dust. Not working on my Switch games at least.

Not working on my son's switch (digital download). Mine is cartridge. He exited the application, closed and then went back into game 3 times but still not working for him. Really weird.
01/10/2019 03:24 PMPosted by crashdau
01/09/2019 05:39 PMPosted by SkepTickle
I just crafted a new one, salvaged it and got arcane dust. Not working on my Switch games at least.

Not working on my son's switch (digital download). Mine is cartridge. He exited the application, closed and then went back into game 3 times but still not working for him. Really weird.
did you change characters?
I got the map!
still broken on xbox one..
PC game, US client. The blacksmith shows the recipe as blue but the created item now crafts as an orange - and it now salvages into the required Map quest item.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Same for me.. exited the game, changed characters twice and still blue in switch.

-EDIT 01/13/2109-
It took two days but now it's legendary! I think it took longer for EU than for US.
01/09/2019 08:45 PMPosted by CyberDust

CONFIRMED
-Enter the game on character with broken leg.
-Exit game and swap heroes
-continue.
-exit again and swap back to first character
-Leg should now be legendary in crafting menu

works also on xbox one. thanx :)
Couple more clarifications, as the hotfix functions a little differently based on which platform you're playing on.

PC
Wirt's Leg will show as a blue quality (Magic) recipe, but the cost/materials needed to craft are correct. This is a known issue, and specific to PC. Once you craft the item, it will appear as Legendary in your inventory and salvage appropriately.

Console
Once you reach the main menu and connect to the internet, wait a few seconds before entering the game (5-10 should do it). This will ensure that the hotfix applies correctly, as if you enter the game too quickly, you may continue to see the Wirt's Leg recipe as blue (Magic) quality instead of Legendary.

In addition, the hotfix on these platforms must be applied with each new client session (i.e., every time you first start the game). In the future, this is something we will address, but for the remainder of this year’s event, this will be the case.

Once again, apologies for the confusion. Supporting multiple platforms comes with its own challenges, and we appreciate your patience and understanding. <3
It LOOKED blue on PC for me but when I made it it was orange, I now have my cow friend!
Still having the same issue here (PC):
https://youtu.be/u0rph0xSAQo
01/11/2019 06:15 PMPosted by Nevalistis
and we appreciate your patience and understanding. <3

sorry, not understanding your fockup year after year for one bit, it would be nice to get this info to your eu players too...
Hello, when will this be fixed please?
video proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0rph0xSAQo
Couple more clarifications, as the hotfix functions a little differently based on which platform you're playing on.

PC
Wirt's Leg will show as a blue quality (Magic) recipe, but the cost/materials needed to craft are correct. This is a known issue, and specific to PC. Once you craft the item, it will appear as Legendary in your inventory and salvage appropriately.

Console
Once you reach the main menu and connect to the internet, wait a few seconds before entering the game (5-10 should do it). This will ensure that the hotfix applies correctly, as if you enter the game too quickly, you may continue to see the Wirt's Leg recipe as blue (Magic) quality instead of Legendary.

In addition, the hotfix on these platforms must be applied with each new client session (i.e., every time you first start the game). In the future, this is something we will address, but for the remainder of this year’s event, this will be the case.

Once again, apologies for the confusion. Supporting multiple platforms comes with its own challenges, and we appreciate your patience and understanding. <3

Still not working on Switch as of tonight. Made the item. Salvaged it. Nothing dropped. Went to the cows anyway. No portal.
01/19/2019 10:50 PMPosted by Loborex

PC

Console

Still not working on Switch as of tonight. Made the item. Salvaged it. Nothing dropped. Went to the cows anyway. No portal.

I tried on my Switch last night and it still didn't give me a legendary either however on my family's switch it did give legendary version of Wirt's Leg. so I did a local multiplayer version of Diablo and tried making it in my game after joining the family's Game, it still looked blue but when I made it it gave me the Gold Version (much like on the PC Version). might be worth a try for anyone else.