Wirt's leg is blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 18 Next
How can they fix one bug, release the patch and after one year... its 100% same bug!?
Lol!
Same problem, blue leg, dust.
Diablo 3: Immortal stupidity.
01/03/2019 11:30 PMPosted by KiWeN
Originally they did not want it to be legendary, to prevent from being a FS farm. Then they changed it becuase it wasn't going to give FS anyway. So it's not a script issue.

Actually, it would be a script issue. It's easy enough to make two item IDs for Wirt's Leg. The script would disable the magic version during the event so that only the legendary version is created, and revert to the normal (non-event) version at the end of the event. Once the item IDs are coded into the game, it's no different than setting up the same kind of script that they used when season 15's season buff ended prematurely.

After this amount of time it shouldn't be necessary to constantly fix these things with hotfixes manually. It should easily be automated by now, especially since these are static dates we're talking about.
Please fix this it will take them like 5 minutes or less for that fix...please blizz
SAME HERE
01/03/2019 11:18 PMPosted by LilDagnamet
@MissCheetah it is across all platforms

I don't know how fast they can fix the consoles - Blizz does not run those directly. The PC version should be in front of QA today. Fingers crossed they can quickly fix it.
Devs have no phones to patch it in fact.
01/04/2019 07:35 AMPosted by MissCheetah
01/03/2019 11:18 PMPosted by LilDagnamet
@MissCheetah it is across all platforms

I don't know how fast they can fix the consoles - Blizz does not run those directly. The PC version should be in front of QA today. Fingers crossed they can quickly fix it.

No but Blizzard still creates the patch and then submits it to Microsoft for approval.
01/04/2019 08:49 AMPosted by LilDagnamet
No but Blizzard still creates the patch and then submits it to Microsoft for approval.

I know :) They have to get that patch out to Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony. I am just not sure how long that process takes. PC can be done pretty fast because they control that directly.

It is just frustrating that they did not fix it permanently LAST year!
[quote="207692979560"]
It is just frustrating that they did not fix it permanently LAST year!

Feels like its just Script mistake...
I agree with Wirts leg in time where here is no event = blue.
But they should create a script what makes this wirts leg legendary when event is alive (or maybe comming to be alive, like the priests are - they are spawning like pre-event) - So this scrip can make do the job...
But its simple to say, hard to do ^^. IKR.
(my first darkening tristram)
01/04/2019 09:08 AMPosted by Dryadelder
But they should create a script what makes this wirts leg legendary when event is alive

Yes, exactly that. They have the rest of the event setup to automatically start. That part was bugged last year and then they fixed it. No big deal.

That fix should have been done in such a way that the script ran automatically this year so the error was not repeated.

I am sure QA will look into it all today. Hopefully it is easy to fix.
And after fix, will I get back my 3 mills I've just spent on three useless blue legs? :)
Is this yet another out of season April fool's joke?
probably not, in fairness to them they would have to go case by case to determine how many legs a given player had crafted even if they still had the legs in inventory if they had been salvaged there would be no way at all to determine with certainty.

And I say that as someone out probably 12 million in crafting legs, that wouldn't salvage into the map. used a full stash tab of gems too.
In THE DARKENING OF TRISTRAM EVENT WIRT'S LEG It needs to be Leg. to salvage it!

01/04/2019 12:27 AMPosted by CyberDust
However, across all platforms (PC, PS4,XBONE, 360, PS3 and Switch) Wirt's leg is still a blue item, not legendary and is currently Wirtless.

Thanks for these details - we're passing along your reports to investigate and will let you know as soon as we have more info!
01/04/2019 09:48 AMPosted by CsuBeE
And after fix, will I get back my 3 mills I've just spent on three useless blue legs? :)

I am sorry but no, you won't get it back. Diablo 3 does not keep second by second game logs like WoW does. That is why they don't offer any form of in-game support or restorations. There are no logs to prove what people had and what they did with the gold, mats, or items.

You can do a full account rollback - but I really don't recommend it and you only get 3 for the life of the account. It impacts EVERYTHING on the account. You also don't get to pick when you go back to. You have to use one of the auto saves. It can result in lots of lost progress.
01/04/2019 09:48 AMPosted by CsuBeE
yes.

But, youll need to ask Greed for it. ;)
213 still doesn't work. Over and over with out the map