Wirt's leg is blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 18 Next
This is such a kick in the teeth for long-time Diablo fans...Diablo 3 has probably one developer running the show lately (and from the looks of things it seems to be an Intern) and probably a single shared QA resource, and it just sucks how little they care about the Diablo universe any more. :(
When I salvage Writ's Leg, it doesn't not drop the map. Also, Writ's leg is blue. Please fix
Some problem on PS4, dear developers fix please this problem.
Yep still blue and still salvaging into arcane dust.

But if you notice when you have to salvage it the salvager isn't recognizing it as a blue item because the Blue Icon wont light up to mass salvage you have to salvage it as if it were a Set piece or Legendary Item
It won't be fixed until next week folks. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but they don't work weekends unless it is something that makes the whole game unplayable. The event runs through the end of Jan so you can complete this after the fix.

And yes, I am frustrated and upset too. This should never have happened a second year!
01/05/2019 03:13 PMPosted by Arithawn
But if you notice when you have to salvage it the salvager isn't recognizing it as a blue item because the Blue Icon wont light up to mass salvage you have to salvage it as if it were a Set piece or Legendary Item

This is the same for all blue items dropped from inside the Labyrinth in Old Tristram, i.e. the mass salvage blues doesn't touch them, you have to individually do them.
01/05/2019 03:37 PMPosted by MissCheetah
It won't be fixed until next week folks. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but they don't work weekends unless it is something that makes the whole game unplayable. The event runs through the end of Jan so you can complete this after the fix.

And yes, I am frustrated and upset too. This should never have happened a second year!

Thanks for reiterating this . . . you'd think folks would understand that a "cosmetics issue" isn't gonna warrant paying overtime to patch it, especially when there is literally no rush (only needs to be accessed one (1) time before the end of the month to get your calf pet, and affects nothing else). I too am frustrated, hell I posted a message about it a couple of days ago myself, but by now Blizzard is well aware of the problem and will eventually get around to fixing it. It might be nice if they posted a clear "blue message" when it is fixed on all platforms so we can all quit trolling the boards. ;) Again, thanks for being a voice of reason MissCheetah.
01/05/2019 10:23 AMPosted by raven
01/05/2019 10:16 AMPosted by Singularity
Crafting Wirts Leg don't work, you cant get Map To The Stars I get it. But please stop complaining about 1 million gold you spend. If you play Diablo you have at least 1 billion gold, so complaining for spending 1 million is so lame. I crafted Wirts Leg few times and I dont care about 1 million gold.
In just one Nephelim Rift run you can get at least 50 million gold, so please stop whining about gold.

I couldnt agree more, Ive spent 10 millions XD before knowing about the bug XD
wtf man, i could give u 10x that amount for free, 10m is nothing.
01/05/2019 03:50 PMPosted by EightballVA
It might be nice if they posted a clear "blue message" when it is fixed on all platforms so we can all quit trolling the boards. ;)

I will strongly encourage them to do that :) If not, chances are I will do it.

I may be reasonable, but that does not mean I am ok with this or that I am not frustrated.
Still happening...
everything i expect from blizzard nowdays.
if the glitch was on their mobile phone games it would have been fixed in minutes.
01/04/2019 10:00 AMPosted by Tyvalir
In THE DARKENING OF TRISTRAM EVENT WIRT'S LEG It needs to be Leg. to salvage it!

01/04/2019 12:27 AMPosted by CyberDust
However, across all platforms (PC, PS4,XBONE, 360, PS3 and Switch) Wirt's leg is still a blue item, not legendary and is currently Wirtless.

Thanks for these details - we're passing along your reports to investigate and will let you know as soon as we have more info!

We'd like more than an investigation. How about a fix? Last year's patch worked. How about slapping that on and we can get our Royal Calf already?
All you guys complaining about the work blizz puts into d3...

calm down pls. its f2p and they are constantly trying to give us things to do. im totally okay with the situation. just play sth else while waiting the bug to be fixed -.-
Yep just tried it for my first time. Still a blue sex toy.... I mean its not THAAT bad..
Billion Dollar Company.
I am going on holiday next Wednesday and will not be able to run this if it's fixed after Tuesday :( this is why the PTR exists, Blizzard. And why QA exists as well. The bug was reported last year, and then again on the 4th. No communication was given until the 5th. You guys need to step up! The customer base are losing their faith in you!
01/04/2019 10:00 AMPosted by Tyvalir
In THE DARKENING OF TRISTRAM EVENT WIRT'S LEG It needs to be Leg. to salvage it!

01/04/2019 12:27 AMPosted by CyberDust
However, across all platforms (PC, PS4,XBONE, 360, PS3 and Switch) Wirt's leg is still a blue item, not legendary and is currently Wirtless.

Thanks for these details - we're passing along your reports to investigate and will let you know as soon as we have more info!

How about being accountable and responding to the "We Hear You" thread debacle with some honest information and insights?

Or won't your managers allow it?

You guys are destroying what little integrity you have left. It's quite shocking and I would be ashamed if I worked at Blizzard right now...
01/05/2019 04:18 PMPosted by MissCheetah
01/05/2019 03:50 PMPosted by EightballVA
It might be nice if they posted a clear "blue message" when it is fixed on all platforms so we can all quit trolling the boards. ;)

I will strongly encourage them to do that :) If not, chances are I will do it.

I may be reasonable, but that does not mean I am ok with this or that I am not frustrated.

They'd better start paying you a salary since you cover for their inaction and total disregard for their fans on a daily basis.
WTH ever the same......