Is that an END of season April's Fools' Joke?

General Discussion
No new season/patch 4 xmas! Blizz = Grinch!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770676889#post-1
Well, they hear us... tons of posts were made complaining about the fact that there wouldn't be double bounties and bounties are a pain to do.

I would still prefer S16 to start asap, but we don't always get what we want
12/05/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Imperius
Well, they hear us... tons of posts were made complaining about the fact that there wouldn't be double bounties and bounties are a pain to do.

I would still prefer S16 to start asap, but we don't always get what we want

Today, with Diablo 3 team. WE NEVER GET WE WANT.

We expected Diablo 3 content on Blizzcon, nothing...
We expected Diablo 4 Game or D2 remaster, nothing...
We expected a new patch with a some content, nothing...
We expected to start the new season at least to play with the next Patch, a patch after years, and we have to wait another month. It's appears devs it's trying to lift more the anger of all, i don't understand what's it's in their mind anymore.
Release the patch notes at least.
Lock the post instant so no one can answer :D nice one.

"In order to ensure a smooth transition between Seasons" that was never a problem and now it is one? why? is it too hard to double the dmg numbers?

"and give players extra time to enjoy the Double Bounty Cache buff" yeah i'm pretty sure everyone enjoys no content
I know what's in their mind. They think your expectations are unrealistic and there is no way to please you.
What a better ceremony than Blizzcon to end Season of greed.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/game/patch-notes/2-6-1

Don't know what are people expecting from an already dead game. Just look at last patch date, look at today's date, make a guess about how they are and were working on d3.
This happens when their best are working on mobile phone games or "multiple projects"
This is Blizz saying "have a merry xmas" to us !

so #@#%
Just wow.
Thats such an low action. Who needs those !@#$y bounty mats at the end of a season?!?!?!
Why extend a season which is exact the SAME for the 4th time in a row?!
Really, you suck blizzard!
Oh you guys...
No kidding. It's not like you can bring those extra bounty materials into a new season. I guess they want folks to be done with POE's Betrayal before starting a new season of D3 with no content added.
12/06/2018 04:36 AMPosted by Howdypardner
This happens when their best are working on mobile phone games or "multiple projects"

Which 2 of the 4 projects the majority of the community/fan base likely don't really give a flying flip about.

"Multiple Diablo Projects",

Diablo Netflix series (nobody cares)
Diablo Immortal (nobody cares)
D2 remastered
D4.

Oh man it's a big secrete, " we can't discuss it we can only say multiple projects".... it's not like we don't already know what they are.... ActivBlizzard 2018, " Fan base, what is that?", " There's a Diablo community? Well what can we do to run off what little is left?".
Im ok with this... stop complaining and just play !@#$ers
I like how they think they are doing the players a favor by extending it.
12/06/2018 06:49 AMPosted by MakeMeLaugh
I like how they think they are doing the players a favor by extending it.

It's probably for switch players who joined us mid-way into season 15
they gave you a proper time to enjoy new PoE league...blizzard is the good guy here guys :D
12/06/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Korda
they gave you a proper time to enjoy new PoE league...blizzard is the good guy here guys :D

Actually starting the season few weeks after PoE new League is a win/win for both companies. Like it or hate it, but that’s the truth.
To be fair, D3 Switch has had a very short season. That’s probably part of it. I’ve been cramming to get the Journey done, I’m close but I’m still working on the three 75 gems to wrap it up.