Is that an END of season April's Fools' Joke?

General Discussion
Big shocker.
12/05/2018 11:13 PMPosted by Achilles
Release the patch notes at least.

They are probably working on multiple patch notes...
12/05/2018 11:06 PMPosted by AsrieL

Today, with Diablo 3 team. WE NEVER GET WE WANT.

We expected Diablo 3 content on Blizzcon, nothing...
We expected Diablo 4 Game or D2 remaster, nothing...
We expected a new patch with a some content, nothing...
We expected to start the new season at least to play with the next Patch, a patch after years, and we have to wait another month. It's appears devs it's trying to lift more the anger of all, i don't understand what's it's in their mind anymore.

we hear you !
12/05/2018 11:06 PMPosted by AsrieL
Today, with Diablo 3 team. WE NEVER GET WE WANT.

We expected Diablo 3 content on Blizzcon, nothing...
We expected Diablo 4 Game or D2 remaster, nothing...
We expected a new patch with a some content, nothing...
We expected to start the new season at least to play with the next Patch, a patch after years, and we have to wait another month. It's appears devs it's trying to lift more the anger of all, i don't understand what's it's in their mind anymore.

There, there... I'll try to contact Wyatt Cheng, maybe he'll give you a hug... you both seem like you'd need some love.
thanks blizzard for letting us wait intill januari for a minor update change in season.

Not been free from work sucks, i am free around christmas everyone is.
thanks for not understanding and saying 'we hear you'
we can't even comment on the post.
12/06/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Kaido
thanks blizzard for letting us wait intill januari for a minor update change in season.

We cannot comment on the post because they know that this is not what players want and they DON'T actually want to listen to us.
12/06/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Vendetta
12/06/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Kaido

We cannot comment on the post because they know that this is not what players want and they DON'T actually want to listen to us.

Maybe they don't want to read a bunch of insults coming from trolls who don't even play the game...
12/06/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Imperius
12/06/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Vendetta

Maybe they don't want to read a bunch of insults coming from trolls who don't even play the game...

i am been respectfull i dont understand why u see this as a insult.
12/06/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Kaido
12/06/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Imperius

i am been respectfull i dont understand why u see this as a insult.

Go on the "A quick word from blizzard" sticky... you'll understand why they don't like to engage with people on this forum.
wow , how to not keep your player base happy. 4 months lame !@# season. a well more time to spend on poe