91,196,095 Gold Streak!

General Discussion
This happens about every Season. I'll get a T13 Nephalem Rift in wither the Festering Woods or Eternal Woods maps, and they are so large and thick with mobs, I'll get Avarice or Avarita just by farming the map.

The build is my standard DH farming build. The functional parts are Boon of the Hoarder at Rank 50, Avarice Band ring in the Cube, and Goldwrap belt equipped.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/StoneOld-1798/hero/97115540

A screenshot. Not of this account, a brand spanking new one...lol. I was sort of going for 100M, but I ran out of things to kill.

https://smithtech.000webhostapp.com/_games/91,196,095%20Gold%20Streak.jpg
its a level 80 achievement i prefer treasure vaults
173 Million is my highest this season, although last season I was able to hit 213 million, on one map.
My Gold find was 31k
I did my Avarice without even trying last night doing a Rift in the Act 5 cemetery. I happened to notice I was up to like 45 million, so then I worked to complete it and bam! Avarice was done.

I like those.

Game on.
Broke my record this year, got 254,600,000.

Was trying to go from level 1-70 instantaneously. Had Custerians(gold = xp), Borns, Cains, leorics ring, hellfire ring(xp bonus's) all with lvl 25 gems of ease to remove the level requirement. Leorics hat in the cube(for xp).

Saved up 380 T13 bounty bags(10 full stash tabs plus 30 on my character). Popped them all and moved. Sad part was my character only went from lvl1 to lvl68.9. If I had necro DLC, could of had 2 extra tabs worth, so it might be possible.

Note: lag on this was tremendous, when I moved to pick up the gold I got a 1000 ms latency ping. Took 45 minutes to pick up all the trash and spend shards.
12/24/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Alexismad
Broke my record this year, got 254,600,000.

Was trying to go from level 1-70 instantaneously. Had Custerians(gold = xp), Borns, Cains, leorics ring, hellfire ring(xp bonus's) all with lvl 25 gems of ease to remove the level requirement. Leorics hat in the cube(for xp).

Saved up 380 T13 bounty bags(10 full stash tabs plus 30 on my character). Popped them all and moved. Sad part was my character only went from lvl1 to lvl68.9. If I had necro DLC, could of had 2 extra tabs worth, so it might be possible.

Note: lag on this was tremendous, when I moved to pick up the gold I got a 1000 ms latency ping. Took 45 minutes to pick up all the trash and spend shards.

This sounds exceedingly dangerous as the game could time you out.
Well, crap. I guess 91 mil ain't such a big deal...I was happy with it though. I did Boss Mode for the first Conquest, and now I just have to do the busywork, 3 gems from 45 to 55, and one rank 50 Augment. Then it's sweet stash tab!
12/24/2018 05:53 PMPosted by Stone
Well, crap. I guess 91 mil ain't such a big deal...I was happy with it though. I did Boss Mode for the first Conquest, and now I just have to do the busywork, 3 gems from 45 to 55, and one rank 50 Augment. Then it's sweet stash tab!
Welcome to the forum Stone account #6. StoneOld, StoneCold and StonePro are happy to have another account to upvote posts.