I deleted my characters now I regret it

General Discussion
Hi there as the title says I deleted all of characters out of frustration now I really want them back. I already used up my 3 account rollbacks so I am not sure what to do. I assume I will have to pay some money to get another account rollback. So be it can I request one here?
ASK support or dont be dump
12/28/2018 09:53 AMPosted by ThatTypoGuy
Hi there as the title says I deleted all of characters out of frustration now I really want them back. I already used up my 3 account rollbacks so I am not sure what to do. I assume I will have to pay some money to get another account rollback. So be it can I request one here?

I am sorry, but no, you can't buy a rollback. The forums are also not an alternative to the Ticket system for assistance. Diablo 3 really does not have any sort of Support for in-game issues or restorations.

If you deleted them all and have used your 3 rollbacks, then you are going to have to start over. You can un-delete the last char you deleted though - there should be an option for it on the Char Creation screen.

References:
Restorations https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/34780
Rollbacks https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/34754
Ty MissCheetah I was able to undelete my Monk. So there is no option to get the other characters back?
12/28/2018 10:05 AMPosted by ThatTypoGuy
Ty MissCheetah I was able to undelete my Monk. So there is no option to get the other characters back?

I am afraid not. You used your 3 rollbacks already. On the good side, you should still have your gold, crafting mats, and any gear in your stash if you did not sell/salvage it.

Season 16 starts Jan 18th as well. That is a great way to get a full class set really fast.
12/28/2018 10:23 AMPosted by MissCheetah
12/28/2018 10:05 AMPosted by ThatTypoGuy

I am afraid not. You used your 3 rollbacks already. On the good side, you should still have your gold, crafting mats, and any gear in your stash if you did not sell/salvage it.

Season 16 starts Jan 18th as well. That is a great way to get a full class set really fast.

Yes my stash is full of gear from my Necro/Barb/Crusader so indeed it is not a total loss. It's all non-seasonal but still I am happy I was able to get my stash and my Monk back.

I deleted my toons in rage over how weak my Witch Doctor is, a bad idea since one or 2 pieces of gear could have made me able to beat GR 99 and 100 which was my end goal for her.
12/28/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Fanatic
dont be dump

Funny.
But...why would you delete them in the first place? I dont really understand any of that. I mean you say its out of frustration, but thats literally just a loss on your part. You are literally just taking stuff away from yourself, for no reason.
12/28/2018 12:30 PMPosted by CPot
But...why would you delete them in the first place? I dont really understand any of that. I mean you say its out of frustration, but thats literally just a loss on your part. You are literally just taking stuff away from yourself, for no reason.

You would be surprised how much blood sweat and tears I put into that WD this season only to fail despite my best efforts. I have anger management issues and that character made me rage many times. WD is a broken class IMO. In the end I decided to delete it because it felt pointless to continue and was making me sick with rage.
For a minute there, I thought you rage-deleted your characters after Blizzcon and the Diablo Immortal announcement.

I can maybe see you deleting your/all WD out of frustration, but why'd you take it out on your other characters? Just by looking at the leaderboards, you should have also seen how behind they are compared to the other classes.

On the bright side at least you still have your Paragons and your stash (assuming you didn't take out your anger on your stash too).
Life generally doesn't have a reset button, OP. Second chances are rare and far between.

Making mistakes and regretting them is how life teaches you life lessons.

The good news is it takes zero effort to get any character to 70 and within a week of mind numbing rifts, you should be done
12/28/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Alcovitch
Life generally doesn't have a reset button, OP. Second chances are rare and far between.

Making mistakes and regretting them is how life teaches you life lessons.

This.

In this case, the OP made a mistake that is only partially able to be reversed. Best to just accept it and move on.
Dunno why u deleted them in the first place along if u were gonna use them
12/28/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Beast
Dunno why u deleted them in the first place along if u were gonna use them
Tried to quit the game and failed lol.
Woulda' been smarter to just visit a gym and work out your rage on a punching bag.
If you have your Gem of Ease and your gems you can get back on your feet pretty quickly. If not well enjoy the journey and the grind.

Maybe next time you go on some rage quit mode just uninstall the game until you cool down.
i consider characters in D3 to be disposable, why would you care about them?
Don't worry about it. 3 days per character and everyone one of them will be end game viable.

6 days per character and you'll be doing GR 100+ on all of them.

So you lost 6 days work per character. Oh what a nightmare!
12/28/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Steve
Don't worry about it. 3 days per character and everyone one of them will be end game viable.

6 days per character and you'll be doing GR 100+ on all of them.

So you lost 6 days work per character. Oh what a nightmare!

Nice brother-ing btw
How can one need 3 account roll backs and then still need a 4th ? Learning curve zero ? First think then action ? Visit anti rage therapy ? I didnt even need 1 in 7 years - holy moly ^^