Recent Players list missing

Bug Report
My Recent Players list has been MIA since Monday's maintenance. Another player confirmed his was missing as well. Can anyone else confirm theirs is missing and is there a fix?

Thank you
Just chiming in to say that mine has been missing since the time time period, as well. Every player I have questioned about it has also reported that theirs is gone. You're not alone, something is wrong.
Thank you for confirming. Sad how just a routine maintenance can break something in this game....
Just to confirm - same issue (EU)
Same here (EU)
Too (EU)
Same here (EU²)
Please dont fix it. I dont want this stalking tool back.
Same here (US) please fix...
12/08/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Zasz

It is a bit creepy, but compared to all the other information Blizzard leaks about your account it's pretty minor. In PoE, you can't prevent people from adding you as friends. I suppose that's even worse.
too (EU)
12/08/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Zasz
Other players can't find out much about you, all they can do is send you a private message or join a game if you have it open. You always have the option of blocking them. I found this a useful feature because when playing public games it is impossible to get back to the party if you don't have the other players as your friends.
yup, I can't invite back players met in public to form a group.
12/12/2018 11:25 PMPosted by Jamie
Other players can't find out much about you, all they can do is send you a private message or join a game if you have it open. You always have the option of blocking them. I found this a useful feature because when playing public games it is impossible to get back to the party if you don't have the other players as your friends.

Being constantly stalked is the problem. And they cant join just like that.
I'm enjoying the extra feedback and communication that Brandy recently promised. A week and a half after this was reported, no acknowledgment that they're aware that one of the fundamental ways that players might contact and play with each other is broken or that they're working on a fix for it.
When is this going to be fixed?
Some feedback would be appreciated
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.

[/quote]
But will you acknowledge what you hear?
Blizzard can you please fix this.
Still no recent players list. (asia)
please fix it.. thanks.
still no recent player (Eu)