Troll Time At The Blizzard Corral

General Discussion
12/19/2018 05:01 PMPosted by BentWilly
OK, before a hundred random trolls reply with RNG related replies.

A bit too early to call for it just to provoke. 0.23-0.25% chance is pretty slim when you think of it.

I KNOW WHAT RNG IS !!!!!

You don't. Let me enjoy a troll thread with popcorn.

It's rare to see conspiracy theories about RNG since people are more informed about such thing. You're just late to the troll trends. Try to open a "we need 30 more torment levels" thread.
I KNOW WHAT RNG IS !!!!!

Judging by your rant post, you clearly do not.
OK, before a hundred random trolls reply with RNG related replies. I KNOW WHAT RNG IS !!!!!

You made this topic so apparently, you do not.
Some time ago i dont see a primal for 2-3 weeks. 3 days ago i have 9 primals in one day (7-8 hours of gameplay). Sometimes i have 2-3 primals from 10xbounty stash. Sometimes i have 2 primals from one gr. Sometimes i roll ancient 50-100 times and nothing. Sometimes i do first roll and i have primal. So - just RNG.
How often you see Primal drops WILL change drastically depending on how you spend your hours playing.

If you grind out high tier GRs at 13-15 minutes a piece (and add in the downtime between rifts) you'll get far fewer drops per hour played.

If you spam 2 min T13 clears or 3 minute GR70-85 clears you'll get a decent number of Primals. You'll also have a high enough drop rate (drops/hours NOT primal/drop) to "push through" any slump in your luck.
I avg about a primal every 6 - 12 hours of game play. Got magefists last night and telranden's hand (mace) the night before. Both of them are useless for me but I like to see primals in my stash. I'm well into 30+ primals and I've only played this season since mid November on the Switch. Most of them are from drops in GRs 90+. A few I have gotten from Kadala and a few from upgrading rares. I can't force myself into doing bounties but I do need primal illusory boots though.
I'm pretty shocked at the luck some of you guys seem to have. I've only ever found one primal. Hell, I have a really hard time even finding ancients with decent stats.
I KNOW WHAT RNG IS !!!!!

If there is a one in ten chance that a certain item will drop, you may get more or less than one item per every ten drops,

No offense but this is my thought :-

The function of a RNG is simulate random, if you can expect more or less 1 per 10, I can't call it random, and that RNG is a failure to me :-)
I KNOW WHAT RNG IS !!!!!

Ha, ha, ha... so when you didn't get re-enforcement for your position based on a lack of knowing how RNG works, you changed the title of the thread to complain about trolls? The troll statement in the thread is the one I just quoted.

--==[ EDIT ]==--
Just got a primal Fortress Ballista for my UE/Grenades DH...
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Meteorblade-2266/hero/107322060
Well I got a primal earlier but as always is the case for me it was total crap :p