T14-T20

General Discussion
What do you think about t14-t20? Like a builds with farm meta etc??=))) increase gold, db .... just idea=)
I think we already get enough materials from rift farming.

The game is already too easy. It’s easily possible to. Complete a season (all the way to guardian) in about 1-2 weeks playing fairly casually.

Beyond that it’s just grinding for fun or a spot on the ladder.

That being said, I am not against adding more levels with just an exp boost.
I like the way things are with T13 being speed farming. Too many leechers and bots that can't even do T13 split bounties as is.
I don't mind adding more Torments, in fact I encourage that aspect. However, I think 95-98% of the player base is playing the game wrong.
We need less difficulty levels, not more. 16 out of 17 existing ones are already basically unused.
01/14/2019 11:28 PMPosted by ro13
What do you think about t14-t20? Like a builds with farm meta etc??=))) increase gold, db .... just idea=)

just put a stupid pentagram with 5 levels of difficulty.
Let us test season 16 and then the background info will show blizz waz gud.
Not more difficulties but harder difficulty yes. You will all see how easy T13 will become with the new patch. Too easy difficulty will make it even more boring.
01/15/2019 12:59 AMPosted by DiabloVern
I don't mind adding more Torments, in fact I encourage that aspect. However, I think 95-98% of the player base is playing the game wrong.
ok.
No to more difficulty levels. If anything, just recalibrate the T1-T13.

T7, T8, and T9, T11, and T12 have low player population on season and nonseason. Blame the power creep. Bored? Sparse public game density? Want a challenge?. Make T11, T12, T13 harder to do regular rifts, bounties, key wardens, and infernal machine Ubers. Perhaps,

-- set T10 at gr60 (current T13 difficulty) , then
-- T11 at gr70
-- T12 at gr80
-- T13 at gr90
Solo requirement for each before able to join public that character.
The game dont need more difficultys, better adjust the old ones.

Simply raise the T6-13 difficulty to higher G-Rift equivalent and its fine. ;)

But its rly required bcs T13 is a joke after getting 6 piece set.
Just get rid of all numbered torment levels and increase the difficulty for all
If they even added new torment difficulties in, you would probably see a torrent of complaints about how "my farm build is no longer viable" and demands for power creep to remove this injustice.

If they would actually add any new torments, all drop rates and experience should be T13 equivalent. That way farmers don't have to worry about farm builds becoming obsolete. Those that want a challenge would have it available, those that want to farm materials as quickly as possible could stay in T13 without feeling like they lost efficiency by not playing the new, completely optional difficulties.

Even then, I doubt they'll add new torments. I doubt they'll rebalance the difficulties and trim down the number of torments due to (reasons). The only way to get something similar to challenge in this game is to run GR and bloat those numbers up. No need to worry about abilities or affixes on monsters that might make you think. Just pump those numbers, rookie!
I don't think we need new torment levels, and I kinda like the idea that it ends in 13.

I do think there should be an easier way to label "Public Greater Rifting". So that if you just made your first GR60 solo and join a T13 group, you don't get vote kicked asap.

There needs to be a way to separate those T13 that are doing GRs in the 60-70 range, and those that are going for GR 100+.
01/15/2019 05:16 AMPosted by Zeddicuus
If they even added new torment difficulties in, you would probably see a torrent of complaints about how "my farm build is no longer viable" and demands for power creep to remove this injustice.

This is propably the biggest issue people complaining about lack of challenge keep forgetting. I wonder if they forget on purpose?

The thing is, D3 has evolved to a form where the gameplay outside GRs is dedicated for farming. You farm for mats, keys, whatever. It's not for challenge, that's what the GRs are for. If they made bounties or normal rifts challenging, majority would complain for the lack of efficiency and broken balance between farming builds.

One option would be add some challenging mode to do bounties and rifts but with T13 level rewards. But then people would complain what's the point having such mode.
01/15/2019 06:06 AMPosted by Kirottu
people complaining about lack of challenge keep forgetting.

You can equip Goldwrap and nothing can ever touch you in Torment difficulties with billions of effective health, I fail to see where's the challenge at that. Only higher scale ever gonna manage is forcing you to augment your speedfarm based builds for stat bloat and slow down your pub farm sessions due to requirement of soloing an equal GR tier before you can join.

D3 has evolved to a form where the gameplay outside GRs is dedicated for farming.

You're imagining things, Torment scale cut short because people always entitled to farm at the highest difficulty. So when they finish GR60 solo, they can start to join pub T13 games right away to farm faster with groups. Heightening the difficulty scale would only slow people down for soloing the desired GR tier.

It's not for challenge, that's what the GRs are for.

Heightening the difficulty up to T20, translates into soloing GR95 which I doubt not many speedfarm variants are capable of. This simply pushes players to augment their gear on every bit, possibly killing diverse speedfarm builds outright and slowing them down on joining pubs.

I've been seeing same thread for almost a year. Trolls pickup a trend and you guys geniunely fall for it or wanna believe in fallacies.
Id like higher difficulty/reward torments but i dont think more is the answer. Id prefer a squish where for example 1 stays the same for entry level and 2 3 4 is equal to 3 5 7 now...then make it go up to 10 again but the new 10 is equal to what torment 20 would be. In a 4 man setting i dont think this will be super slow end game, and it offers more exp for content we have to run anyway for keys and DB's. I certainly wouldnt mind 5 DBs dropping and maybe 1 quality higher gem drops. Would make it worthwhile even if only super geared out players could farm it fast enough.
01/14/2019 11:28 PMPosted by ro13

I'd much rather see the torment %'s scrunched. With the cache rewards in seasonal, people skip T2,T3 and T5 and probably a few others where you'll never find more than 2 people and they don't hang around in-game for very long if you do find someone.
Have just T1, T4, T7, T10, T13.