James Raynor Build

General Discussion
Been playing around with the Starcraft Armor in the game. I want to do a build, with the idea that Raynor once again has been transported to another realm. My thing is what build works best for this, Crusader, Demon Hunter, even Barbarian? I would like to know everyone's thoughts.

For the second portion of this I pose this question to Dev's what about creating a set of Starcraft Armor.
I know you guys are upset about the recent going ons with Diablo. But wouldn't you like a break from all that to have a discussion about a fan build?
Dude, things are so broken that no CM will talk...

But... you see... ANYTHING new would be awesome. (not just making numbers bigger)
01/09/2019 10:24 AMPosted by GatoPreto
Dude, things are so broken that no CM will talk...

But... you see... ANYTHING new would be awesome. (not just making numbers bigger)

Well it was also about my fan build, with a slight twist on my own lore universe crossover.
Hmmm, interesting idea. I think looks wise Crusader fits him best. But skills wise probably more Demon Hunter. So how to combine that idea? Maybe a Holy Shotgun-esque build for a Crusader? Mimicking his guns?

As to the armor you can at least use the two pieces from the Star set (can't remember its name) that are special drops form certain elite monsters and ubers.
Now I want full armor that makes female characters look like Kerrigan to go with my wings....... Darn you op!
01/09/2019 09:21 PMPosted by Permajinxed
Now I want full armor that makes female characters look like Kerrigan to go with my wings....... Darn you op!

Oh pssh thats just one thing, I also want to do a necromancer, Skeleton King Build.

But I don't want these to just be builds I want them to be builds that function effectively. It's gonna take alot for sure, but would it not be totally awesome. Remaking the angeris council, the Seven evils. A barbarian Butcher. These are just the ideas im thinking of.

I still don't know why they made sombra carry the demon hunter skin, that to me should have been more for tracer.
01/09/2019 08:53 PMPosted by CaiusMartius
Hmmm, interesting idea. I think looks wise Crusader fits him best. But skills wise probably more Demon Hunter. So how to combine that idea? Maybe a Holy Shotgun-esque build for a Crusader? Mimicking his guns?

As to the armor you can at least use the two pieces from the Star set (can't remember its name) that are special drops form certain elite monsters and ubers.
See the problem is making them use a cross bow unfortunately the game is set up where only certain classes can use certain weapons, they're not open to everyone.
So which it'll be Crusader or Demon Hunter.
Crusader
Crusader it is, then. Now question how does one create a weapon to mimic a cross bow.
New question Sword, Mace, Axe, Dagger, Flail, which weapon should he have? In this crossover, he's without his Rifle, and revolver. So what should his replacement weapon be?
I'm thinking of going sword, since seeing zerg and protoss in battles enough, it would be the closest thing to a spare weapon that he would have an idea of what to do with immediately. Due to class limitations the Demon Hunter is out because a crossbow would feel to slow, and a regular bow would be to cumbersome. The sword wouldn't wear out as easily plus the extra armor would be useful.
Most easily accomplished with a little MTX shop...
MTX shop?

01/10/2019 10:55 PMPosted by Traveler
Most easily accomplished with a little MTX shop...
Um, anyone got an opinion on the weapon?
that was a totally different animal
01/11/2019 09:06 PMPosted by Beast
that was a totally different animal

How do you mean?