Is there NO Double Bounty Drops in Seasons?

General Discussion
Having a bit of a slow run and can't work out how to find the bonus bounty drops my friend was helping me with in regular HC mode before seasons started?

????

I thought Seasons was suppose to have better drops? That's what my friend told be, however only get one drop per bounty without any bonuses almost makes me want to give up. Almost ... not quite. :)
The bright side: You don't have to farm for a Ring of Royal Grandeur.
Double Bounty was only for Season 15. S14 was Double Goblins.
This Season you get the RoRG bonus without needing the ring.
The double bounty drops was Season 15 perk. It's gone now, but yeah you don't have to farm for RoRG you just get it.
OK Cool ... how and where do I seek out RoRG? If I just get it, how do I activities it. Srry I don't understand guys.

Now the you mention RoRG I would like to go get it now. You make is sound so simple. How does one obtain it?

Thanks for the prompt replies.
01/24/2019 02:30 PMPosted by TillDeath
OK Cool ... how and where do I seek out RoRG? If I just get it, how do I activities it. Srry I don't understand guys.

Now the you mention RoRG I would like to go get it now. You make is sound so simple. How does one obtain it?

Thanks for the prompt replies.

It’s always active. That’s the whole point - you don’t have to go get it.
OK ... now I feel stupid ... but that's awesome!!!

Back to the grind ... is much more enjoyable now. Just knowing that.
What can they possibly do next season? Double exp?
Since there are 4 seasons in a year they could add a season where you get all the buffs from a year. Maybe have a season where you can obtain pets/wings/portraits from previous seasons (yes, I know those things are rewards for players who were there at that time, but....). Just a couple of ideas...
01/24/2019 03:38 PMPosted by beejfred
Perhaps going a little too far? The bonus with the free Royal Ring is a nice touch.
01/24/2019 03:38 PMPosted by beejfred

Season of Elements, Season of the Zodiac, Season of Leoric's, Season of the Reaper, just off the top of my head.
Season of map making. You can now use crafting mats to create your prefered layout and/or mob type. Goodbye fishing, hello fun.
Season of the Black Thorn ;)
01/25/2019 05:56 PMPosted by bkwrm79
Season of the Black Thorn ;)
full Blackthorn bonus +2 elemental immunities? Hell yeah!