Bastions of Will not updating DPS?

General Discussion
I notice that the set bonus is not updating my dps display in the inventory screen. Not sure if bug or intended.

I can't math good so it would be nice to see the 50% boost when attacking so see what my dps is at.
x1.5 * x1.5 =2.25x; that's 125% boost to your effective dps.
It doesn't dynamically upgrade your sheet dps because buffs quickly cease and two different buff have to overlap for you to benefit fully. If you activate damage numbers guess you'll have the idea if it works or not. BoW effect never gets shown dynamically at your sheet dps, but your damage output.
No legendary multiplier is reflected in character details. The Details are there to make it easier for you to evaluate magical affixes of items and how they affect your character.

The legendary multipliers just enhances everything when you reach the buff requirements and as such are displayed with a small icon above your UI (for the majority of non skill specific ones).
01/20/2019 12:24 PMPosted by Renraku
I notice that the set bonus is not updating my dps display in the inventory screen. Not sure if bug or intended.

I can't math good so it would be nice to see the 50% boost when attacking so see what my dps is at.

This is because the set bonus are NOT static buffs. You need your corresponding actions (altering your resource generating and consuming skills) to active/maintain these short time buffs :-)
ah ok i did not know that and had the same question. Legendary buffs seem to apply such as flying dragon and with the Inna Set but I guess dmg multipliers with Inna apply to the skills it procs for the monk.
01/20/2019 12:24 PMPosted by Renraku

bug it has been reported already in ptr. i hope it gets fixed soon.
Oh toughness is another thing BTW. That does update depending on legendary buffs, and there's a few reasons for that. One primary is to indicate actual change, as you'd need to take damage to verify such things, and given crushing demons is the main objective, damage taken is kept more subtle.

Also becuase damage reduction mechanic is a bit backwards, as 80% is a +400% increase. So to make it easier to grasp, toughness do update depending on legendary buffs.