S16 live today on Switch?

General Discussion
I'm still going to check after dinner. I know the patch has not dropped yet on console and that it was Nintendo that was the source of the news, but with the sloppy QA in recent months, I wouldn't actually be all that surprised if they actually didn't change the start date of S16 and it starts before 2.6.4 patch is applied.
Hey all - this was, indeed, a publishing error and the blog was erroneously pushed to this channel. We reached out to have the communication taken down and apologize for any confusion that may have occurred as a result.

Appreciate the heads up!
01/11/2019 04:33 PMPosted by DaddyBear
...all intents and purposes...
...taken for granted...

+1 to you, sir.

Also...
...tongue in cheek...
01/11/2019 04:55 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Hey all - this was, indeed, a publishing error and the blog was erroneously pushed to this channel. We reached out to have the communication taken down and apologize for any confusion that may have occurred as a result.

Appreciate the heads up!

Now I don't even surprise for something like this

Colour me surprised, yet another screw-up on release dates.
At least you're getting quicker at apologising for them, I guess.
*Plays Benny Hill Theme Song

Appreciate the heads up!

go home your drunk...its ok we figured it out WAY before you replyed..
k...thnx

almost better if u didnt reply ....again

Appreciate the heads up!

How about repliying here with more than we are listening?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20769689106?page=232#post-4630
01/11/2019 11:57 PMPosted by NastyNate

Appreciate the heads up!

k...thnx

If they say nothing, you guys get furious.

When they say something, you guys get furious.

You guys are sad.
….

I can't see why anyone thought it would launch on the Switch yesterday. Seasons have always launched on the same date for consoles and PC.. and if it WAS gonna be different I'd be 99.9% confident in saying it'd be the other way around and the PC Season would start first.
01/12/2019 05:18 AMPosted by Kilometer

k...thnx

You guys are sad.

It is a shame. But that’s how it is... forums here are terrible. It’s just full of entitled, keyboard warriors who b1tch about everythinggggg relentlessly. Thank god blizzard has enough self control to ingnore all the bull sh1t, and hate... it’s not even like these communitiy posts are kind and polite suggestions...they are just all out brutal messages... the community has no clue what’s goin on behind closed doors, let alone do it better.... and it’s not even about being passionate, everyone is just nasty and mean.. almost like bullying. I’d be fkn surprised if they do anything for u !@#$%^-s. I love this game just as much as you if not more.... just be nice, for the love of god. Maybe the devs would hold longer conversations with u in the forums... and open up a little bit with future plans if you guys weren’t so hostile and negative. To be honest, I would just take your money too, give u few words and possibly end the project if I had to deal with a community like this. You “the community” need to bring it back and take it down a notch...

<3
...taken for granted...

He was quite clearly intentionally trying to trigger you.

At this point we're sick of them saying they'll do better in future.
We want them to actually do better in future.

Actions > Words.
At least the blizz sided communication aint bad in the forums only; apparently its on the same level behind the scenes when talking to partners aswell lol.
Not Trigger. That's a horse of a different color. Granite? No, Silver!

Appreciate the heads up!

Get your !@#$ together over there......sheesh... Is this blizzard or some brand new indy start up?

Mistakes are fine and happen, but the frequency of them as of recent doesn't leave much room to be optimistic going forward.

k...thnx

You guys are sad.

Probably why they rather not say anything.
It's on my switch not sure why you guys don't see it.
01/12/2019 08:28 AMPosted by Zero
...taken for granted...

He was quite clearly intentionally trying to trigger you.

And it worked, almost offensively well I might add.

Appreciate the heads up!

You guys do so little all ready, why is it that you guys cant proof read stuff before posting...lmao