Primal items background is AWFUL!!!

General Discussion
The primal items background looks dirty, like stains or something.
Also the red border is too thin and items look like broken.

Blizzard, who even asked you for this change, we asked for many much more important things, but you of course don't listen and make changes no one wanted.
Typical for you, sigh...
Karen is about to ask to see the manager
Looks like they smeared poo on all the primals.
it makes me think my gears broken all the time i keep going to repair my items and its not broke i wish there was an option to turn it off i don't like it
01/16/2019 03:47 PMPosted by Silent
it makes me think my gears broken all the time i keep going to repair my items and its not broke i wish there was an option to turn it off i don't like it

Why not just look for the icon next to mini map about wether you need to repair. That being said I repair out of habit Everytime I'm at Black Smith.
01/16/2019 03:47 PMPosted by Silent

Why not just look for the icon next to mini map about wether you need to repair. That being said I repair out of habit Everytime I'm at Black Smith.

Yeah, its habit for me as well. So bad that sometimes I forget that I repaired already. lol
How could you worry about having broken gear at this point in game LOL what a silly complaint. For me I think primal items now look very distinctive.
It looks real bad, the border outline at least; esp when you have more than half tab stash of primals.
The background is nice though. Just wish they change tacky border outline.

If you drop your primals on the ground then pick them up (without mousing over them in your bags) they don't have the outline and that looks great with just the background.
i'm convinced people will complain about anything. i can understand not being thrilled about the primal background but is it that big of a deal that it warrants its own thread?
Some of you will complain just about anything wont you?
I like them. They truly appear different in the inventory or stash, so it's less likely you'll salvage them by accident.
I would like the red border line to be a little bit wider. I can barely see it on rings. At any rate, I'm glad they did what they did.
i agree:
-it's unneeded
-it's visual disturbing between other items
01/16/2019 04:35 PMPosted by SevenShadow
How could you worry about having broken gear at this point in game LOL what a silly complaint. For me I think primal items now look very distinctive.
I agree. The red border and the mottled background is quite distinctive, and it makes it easy to find Primal items in your stash.

Having said that, there is a certain 3rd-party producer of a HUD overlay that simply puts a nice orange A and a nice red P right on the icon for these items, and it even tells you (I am told) when an item is Augmented, and at what level.

Why can't the D3 devs do something like that?
Better than nothing to seperate primals from other items.
01/16/2019 04:43 PMPosted by xXTamagoXx
i'm convinced people will complain about anything. i can understand not being thrilled about the primal background but is it that big of a deal that it warrants its own thread?

Mind you. =)

The irony behind of what you said means it's a big deal to talk about since you're doing the same. Otherwise you will not have mention it. That's how leaving a comment works even though some may not want to admit to it. If a person said who cares by leaving a comment than it means they do care since they mention awareness for their caring. Otherwise they will not comment and carry on. So, in this situation there's people who consider it a big deal.

People will complain about anything is true but how much may differ. Meaning on a topic like stash tabs some or few may complain a lot but not the rest. Just because a player is complaining doesn't mean they're being very negative. So it matters in the degree.
01/17/2019 02:00 AMPosted by Wise

Mind you. =)

The irony behind of what you said means it's a big deal to talk about since you're doing the same. Otherwise you will not have mention it. That's how leaving a comment works even though some may not want to admit to it. If a person said who cares by leaving a comment than it means they do care since they mention awareness for their caring. Otherwise they will not comment and carry on. So, in this situation there's people who consider it a big deal.

People will complain about anything is true but how much may differ. Meaning on a topic like stash tabs some or few may complain a lot but not the rest. Just because a player is complaining doesn't mean they're being very negative. So it matters in the degree.

Just gonna say; what you stated hardly applies to his or hers statement.

* Blizzard releases a free patch with new class: Shaman *

>Posts 2 seconds later:
"WE ASKED FOR DRUID, AND YOU GAVE US THIS?????"
"USELESS CLASS, NOT PLAYING IT AT ALL"
"WOULD HAVE PAID $10000000 FOR DRUID INSTEAD OF THIS"
01/16/2019 02:14 PMPosted by EasyFrank
The primal items background looks dirty, like stains or something.
Also the red border is too thin and items look like broken.

Blizzard, who even asked you for this change, we asked for many much more important things, but you of course don't listen and make changes no one wanted.
Typical for you, sigh...

Take it Easy Frank.
01/16/2019 04:47 PMPosted by MrGatto
Some of you will complain just about anything wont you?
sometimes I wonder if this is one the reasons for blizz lack for communication.