Wol monk, spirit trouble

Monk
Don't got a monk currently on my profile. But I started out with one.
Tried both Sunwuko and inna wol.
Both of them, I noticed, when not doing farming/speed runs, that I run out of spirit.

In higher grifts for example, I simply cannot "spam" wol. Like other classes can.
Even with the ring that reduces cooldown.
I've seen the top players not having any reduction rolled on their gear. I had trouble in a 70 or 75 grift with others. Running out of spirit at elites, cause they don't just die instantly.

So thought about asking here what to do? I use ephipany when it's up. Allies as well when needed.
Either my ring bugged out cause I never had fully 100 percent uptime on these to use.
Others having the same issue? Or know what to do?
Cause in theory, epiphany and/or allies should top you off.

Is it a matter of not spamming wol, or something else?
With a Torch and Cindercoat in the cube,Topaz in the helm and 10% RCR from paragon, WoL costs 20.67 spirit. Inner Storm gives you 8 per second, dual Air Ally gives you 8 per second and Epiphany gives you 20 per second (while active). If using Focus and Restraint then the generator adds a few spirit as well. If using CoE and Zodiac and Unity (with free RoRG for season) then it shouldn't be too hard to keep Epiphany near 100% uptime. Every cast of WoL should trigger Zodiac and Epiphany should be your only skill on cooldown (besides Dasing Strike).
I still find trouble, even when having near 100 uptime with epiphany. I cannot just spam wol without it running dry on spirit.
So figured I would ask if this was normal or simply a matter of either having cost reduction somewhere, or not spamming the ability and wait half a second per cast
100% epi uptime is crucial for inna wol. u play inna? or swk? inna deals more dmg and has even def so its just better. then you have no cindercoat or spirit reg by wind. you then need decent cdr (approx 50-60% in profile) and to be safe 1 rcr roll. i have cdr everywhere (both rings, gloves, shoulders, dia in helm, both weaps) but no rcr and still have micro secs without spirit if there are not enough enemys. if i replace one of my cdr rolls by rcr it should work fine but i dont want it :)

swk you need 4cdr, 1 rcr roll to be safe with unity.
Could you link your gear so that we can see if there is something there that is missing ?
you mean me? just log on eu server and look at lb, i'm around p60 with a 118. if i link my hero now and you look later it might be you see my t13 setup.

we also did finish a 120 in a 2 man matchup, the other one thrones crus with 2.8k para. very funny and no healer inc
01/27/2019 05:49 AMPosted by Khord
With a Torch and Cindercoat in the cube,Topaz in the helm and 10% RCR from paragon, WoL costs 20.67 spirit. Inner Storm gives you 8 per second, dual Air Ally gives you 8 per second and Epiphany gives you 20 per second (while active). If using Focus and Restraint then the generator adds a few spirit as well. If using CoE and Zodiac and Unity (with free RoRG for season) then it shouldn't be too hard to keep Epiphany near 100% uptime. Every cast of WoL should trigger Zodiac and Epiphany should be your only skill on cooldown (besides Dasing Strike).

So what pieces of INNAS do you wear if you cube cindercoat? Youre required to have tje crudest boots. And boots take up a set piece slot.
03/23/2019 07:27 AMPosted by Richter12343
01/27/2019 05:49 AMPosted by Khord

So what pieces of INNAS do you wear if you cube cindercoat? Youre required to have tje crudest boots. And boots take up a set piece slot.

There are 3 versions of WoL monk. Inna, Sunwuko and LoN. Sunwuko, the build I was referring to, is one that cubes Cindercoat and runs Inner Storm. The Spirit gains for Inna WoL works out the same since Inner Storm and double Air Ally with SWK is 16 Spirit per second and Inna 6 dual Air Ally is 16 per second. Inna loses the Cindercoat effect but gains significant toughness over SWK. I personally farm with SWK and push with Inna.