BIS Inna's WoL Gear

Monk
Hi, I made thread about BIS Sunwuko monk gear while age(https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20762307916), and now I wanna make one for Innas. :)

*I'll edit this post if I need to change any stats.

Weapon1: Rabid Strike
2842 dmg, 24% area dmg, 10% cooldown, 35% chd

Weapon2: Kyoshiro's Blade
3126 dmg, 10% dmg, 24% area dmg, 10% cooldown

Helm: Tzo Krin's Gaze
1000 dex, 1000 vit, 6% chc

Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
650 dex, 20% area dmg, 8% resource, 8% cooldown

Gloves: Inna's Hold
50% chd, 10% chc, 20% area dmg, 8% cooldown

Amulet: Traveler's Pledge
20% fire, 100% chd, 10% chc

Chest: Inna's Vast Expanse
650 dex, 650 vit, -11% vs elite

Bracers: Pinto's Pride
20% fire, 650 dex, 650 vit, 6% chc

Belt: Inna's Favor
650 dex, 650 vit, 130 resist all, 15% life

Pants: Inna's Temperance
650 dex, 650 vit, 130 resist all

Boots: Inna's Sandals
650 dex, 650 vit, 130 resist all, 15% WoL

Ring1: Convention of Elements
105-210 dmg, 50% chd, 6% chc

Ring2: The Compass Rose
650 dex, 105-210 dmg, 50% chd, 6% chc

---------------------------------------------------------------------

With above gear, you'll have:
40% fire damage
56.79% cooldown
138% area damage
54% crit hit chance
595% crit hit damage
1.75 attack speed
8044 life per hit(default)
17.2% spirit cost reduction

Now please help me optimize the gear because I probably got few things wrong..

Do you think life per hit is needed(for softcore) on weapons or helm or bracers?
Do you need any additional cooldown or attack speed on rings? or better to have dmg roll or area dmg? (do you think 56.79% cooldown is sufficient?)
Do you need any resource reduction even if you have high cooldown?

Kyoshiro's Blade:
3126 dmg, 10% dmg, 24% area dmg, 10% cooldown OR
2842 dmg, 8% vs elite(or life per hit), 24% area dmg, 10% cooldown ?

Compass Rose:
650 dex, 105-210 dmg, 50% chd, 6% chc OR
650 dex, 8% cooldown(or 20% area dmg or 7% attack speed), 50% chd, 6% chc ?

Convention of Elements
105-210 dmg, 50% chd, 6% chc OR
8% cooldown(or 20% area dmg or 7% attack speed), 50% chd, 6% chc ?

For reference my Inna's monk atm have:
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/OV3RL0RD-1135/hero/107867767

20% fire damage
56.79% cooldown
69% area damage :(
53.5% crit hit chance
561% crit hit damage
1.83 attack speed
8044 life per hit(default)
10% spirit cost reduction(default)

My area damage is low but I can get another 40% area damage from my ring(CoE) and amulet.
Would a well rolled Corruption be better shoulders instead of Pauldrons? The free resurrection on Pauldrons is good (albeit rare) but Corruption rolls with increased pickup radius (and is craftable).
I think they removed the 6-7 pickup radius on Corruption few seasons ago.. now only 1-2 pickup radius like normal shoulders.
wel i never roll 10% dmg on weaps cause its real 5% (2 weaps, you strike alternating). i'd get loh once if possible and your bis is not bis for all, celtic somewhere said he prefers boots with life reg i never would think of but.might be with his para that its simply better.
as chest i'd choose %life, all res, elite reduce and melee and distance reduce, not vit, dex, why should one?
same with rose, avg dmg, cc, cd, cdr, ad, ias, all stats i'd prefer over 650 dex in the lategame - with 1k para? not.
even on gloves 20ad vs 1k dex is not obvious, the more para you get the less dex is needed.

skeleton shoulders the high para people choose, i have bo idea if its good or not, then they add serenty but just another skill with cooldown, so orotz needs to proc for it.

getting benchmarks is aweful because so many things matter. e.g. my highest gem is 119, how about a player with 130? and he also has 700 more para but why is his highest clear only one lvl above me? id it gear, gameplay, fishing?
01/26/2019 06:09 AMPosted by Atomfurz
wel i never roll 10% dmg on weaps cause its real 5% (2 weaps, you strike alternating). i'd get loh once if possible and your bis is not bis for all, celtic somewhere said he prefers boots with life reg i never would think of but.might be with his para that its simply better.
as chest i'd choose %life, all res, elite reduce and melee and distance reduce, not vit, dex, why should one?
same with rose, avg dmg, cc, cd, cdr, ad, ias, all stats i'd prefer over 650 dex in the lategame - with 1k para? not.
even on gloves 20ad vs 1k dex is not obvious, the more para you get the less dex is needed.

skeleton shoulders the high para people choose, i have bo idea if its good or not, then they add serenty but just another skill with cooldown, so orotz needs to proc for it.

getting benchmarks is aweful because so many things matter. e.g. my highest gem is 119, how about a player with 130? and he also has 700 more para but why is his highest clear only one lvl above me? id it gear, gameplay, fishing?

Well firstly that's why I asked if life per hit is needed.. I know most recommend one weapon with LoH for Sunwuko's WoL build, but Inna's WoL is much tankier and I haven't seen one person on top of leaderboards with LoH so far.
As for chest, everyone on top of leaderboards seems to have dex, vit and 11% vs elite.
You are totally wrong about Compass Rose tho.. it comes with dex mandatory with movement speed, so it's impossible to get one with dmg, chc, chd, cdr etc since you'll have to keep dex and reroll the movement speed.
im just sayin i'd prefer but you are right, it rolls dex so, yes. then i'd choose cc, avg dmg and one of cd, ias and ad depending on the rest of your gear.
regarding chest: find those values first :D i have one in my list with it except melee reduction.

inna toughness comes from life but i feel 1.5 mio on inna comparable to 900k - 1 m with swk + unity which has 50% as 2p bonus, obviously depending on rest of the gear. once forgotten to use cs at guard i get nde, similar to swk before patch, once not in epi (which was common when playin with unity), careful or nde. loh is one possibility to get a decent heal which gives you ehp, one possibility of not dieing: dont get one shotted and regenerate life between two monster attacks :)
01/26/2019 05:27 AMPosted by OV3RL0RD
I think they removed the 6-7 pickup radius on Corruption few seasons ago.. now only 1-2 pickup radius like normal shoulders.

I'm know it is not the old 6 - 7 radius but I'm also pretty sure it rolls about 4 or so, so it's more than the generic 1 - 2 yhat can regularly roll.
01/26/2019 07:08 AMPosted by Atomfurz
im just sayin i'd prefer but you are right, it rolls dex so, yes. then i'd choose cc, avg dmg and one of cd, ias and ad depending on the rest of your gear.
regarding chest: find those values first :D i have one in my list with it except melee reduction.

inna toughness comes from life but i feel 1.5 mio on inna comparable to 900k - 1 m with swk + unity which has 50% as 2p bonus, obviously depending on rest of the gear. once forgotten to use cs at guard i get nde, similar to swk before patch, once not in epi (which was common when playin with unity), careful or nde. loh is one possibility to get a decent heal which gives you ehp, one possibility of not dieing: dont get one shotted and regenerate life between two monster attacks :)

So do you think you'll be much better off having some LoH with Inna's build? Personally I didn't use any LoH for Sunwuko WoL monk and did gr110 in season n gr112 in ns with Sunwuko.

01/26/2019 08:38 AMPosted by Khord
01/26/2019 05:27 AMPosted by OV3RL0RD

I'm know it is not the old 6 - 7 radius but I'm also pretty sure it rolls about 4 or so, so it's more than the generic 1 - 2 yhat can regularly roll.

Umm I haven't crafted one recently but says 1-2 pickup radius.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/corruption
well i did a 116 without any loh because i dont have the roll and i wanna max out ad for group. but i put some para into vit and i think if para grows, therefore dmg reduction by armor and dmg you can probably do higher.grifts and then you probably need loh for reg. i spoke with someone having 4k para and he said there is a point he needs loh once on gear. i personally did not reach.this.lvl yet so i can't tell. but claiming something as bis sounds wrong. e.g. a para 600 guy would better have 650 dex instead of 20 ad, a 1500 para would not :)
Yer I know what you mean, BIS gear for one person might not be BIS for another depends on paragon and current gear etc.. guess this thread is for your average Joe.

I'm p1185 and have 16k dex atm, but I'd have another 5k dex(21k dex total) once I'm fully augmented. So I should have 22.5k dex by the time I reach p1500.
Now do you think 22.5k dex + 70-90 area dmg > 21.5k dex + 90-110 area dmg?
Also I'm thinking of rerolling 105-210 dmg on CoE to 8% cdr(or maybe to 20% area dmg) so I'd have 60.25% cdr instead of 56.79% cdr.. not sure if it's worth it tho.
105-210 dmg > 1000 dex?

Btw do you have link to your euro profile? I wanna check your monk, thanks. :)
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Atomfurz-2393/hero/828375
gear is not pretty good, my swk was little bit better equipped but this is in chest for the fast switch to farm gear. i'd also just log on eu server and also check out keks (did 121 or 122 with 3.2k para) or lutzer (did a 116 with lon wol), you dont see "low" para that often in top 100 :)

the 105-210 is a decent dmg buff and i prefer it over all but cc. probably its easier to get a rcr roll to not get in trouble with spirit.

my exp from swk wol is that 1k dex >20 ad when dex <18k and ad without the roll 118, so its always finetuning and rift depending but wol deals pretty low dmg to the boss which makes simple dmg more important as for necro / dh
Wow dude, your gear is really good. :) Perfect helm, chest, bracers, belt, boots and kyoshiro's blade (5 primals! and they are really well rolled)
Also your compass and ammy is really good too, better than my primal ammy..

So you got 59.81% cooldown and 118% area damage?
oh, the amu i found saturday :D pity that its only 3% more dmg than my 20 fire non anc but hey, its n upgrade. i have three kyo primevil, i was lucky getting one with cdr and as i said, i want ad :) the tzo gaze i was searching since season 2 or 3? last season i used round 2.5k vounty mats for it, it had a long tradition in german forum to welcome everyone in the "club of nice caps" that have 145+, cc, sock and sec res. my best before was a 145 without res, the new one was just 11% more toughness :) chest and belt abd boots i found at some time probably years ago, put them onto a mule and forgot them until i tested ptr ;) before it i asked myself what the heck to do with the crap (see my uli monk, it has so many primevil items and i dont play it...) do i guess i only find primevil for builds i dont play ;) next item seems to be shoulder. and a good rs (got a primevil but only dex, cd and rollable stat). yeah, i hsve something around 60cdr and still some spirit lags. 118 ad is what i need at least :)
01/26/2019 02:55 AMPosted by OV3RL0RD
do you think 56.79% cooldown is sufficient?

Cooldown is enough once you ll get 100% Epi Uptime

01/28/2019 12:17 AMPosted by Atomfurz
i hsve something around 60cdr and still some spirit lags

Shoulders with RCR + Dex, AD and Cdr

LOH isn t really required since the Inna/Crudest gives 88k life/s
Compared with WUKO, it s more than 1xLOH (23k x2,3)
just one thing to weaps: the 10% dmg are 5%, clear, so 1k dex is better pure dmg wise as long as you have <20k dex. some people also would prefer rcr, because its easier or loh (some might not). you could probably give the "clear" bis rolls and then do a selection of things you probably gonna prefer over the rest.

its same with 650 vit vs 15% life on chest or 650 dex vs 130 allres when sec stats can be 7% melee and dist reduction on chest e.g. which is perhaps simply better than some resists.

the 20 ad vs 1k dex question is also open. dmg wise i'd prefer 20 ad, in groups this is just moar dmg. soloplay if the guard takes a long time probably 1k dex is preferred. i think the change point is somewhere around 25k+ dex where ad has clear advantages but tbh i dont know. with 18k dex the 1k dex roll is most probably preferred if you have decent ad rolls like 118 before. maybe some of the high paras do have some opinion to it :)
01/28/2019 01:36 AMPosted by Lutzer
Shoulders with RCR + Dex, AD and Cdr

Yer you right, shoulders with RCR + Dex, AD and CDR would be BIS. Finally augmented all my gear so tried solo push for first time and I was running out of spirit heaps of times.. still got R4 on the leaderboards tho. :D

01/28/2019 05:09 AMPosted by Atomfurz
the 20 ad vs 1k dex question is also open. dmg wise i'd prefer 20 ad, in groups this is just moar dmg. soloplay if the guard takes a long time probably 1k dex is preferred. i think the change point is somewhere around 25k+ dex where ad has clear advantages but tbh i dont know. with 18k dex the 1k dex roll is most probably preferred if you have decent ad rolls like 118 before. maybe some of the high paras do have some opinion to it :)

I'm p1322 now and I have 20.5k dex with 70% area dmg atm, and I'm still not sure if you should reroll the dex or area dmg on my primal ammy lol.. also found ancient quadfecta gloves with area dmg, but also not sure if I should use it now.
https://imgur.com/a/lPqjMDr
this primevil amu is not what you wanna have... pity! you wanna go for fire, cc, cd, this increases dmg the most. even you have to choose between cc and fire%, so... i'd not take it. the new gloves i'd take because they have sec res. dmg wise they should be an upgrade.
i have something around 21k dex with little more para :)
01/29/2019 12:02 AMPosted by Atomfurz
the new gloves i'd take because they have sec res. dmg wise they should be an upgrade.

You are getting me even more confused.. cos you told me that I should reroll 20% area dmg to chc on my primal ammy(i.e. 1000 dex > 20% area dmg), but for gloves you are telling me to use the quadfecta(i.e. 18% ad > 872 dex + 1% chc).

Basically why would you choose 1000 dex over 20% area dmg on on ammy but other way around on gloves? :D
because its complicated ;)
1k dex vs ad is not easy. 1k dex gives you additional dmg that is easy to calculate
ad is really giving huge dmg for big groups but e.g.on the boss its just a wasted stat. i had the issue to roll 1k dex vs 20 ad on my swk gloves. before that i did a 111. after rolling ad i never got it again even after trying a few times. but the big advantage was i did a 109 clear on each try which i didnt with dex roll.
the thing was, i only had 17k (resp 18k) dex (so i get 18/17-1 additional dmg with dex roll vs ad) so my overall dmg got too low while my ad was 118, resp 138, so maxed out if you dont count rings or amu. now the question is what brings more dmg? during rift if you can pull and no worry about elite, ad does the job. but if you have a big pull, you killed trash and 3 packs with lets say 100 t hp each is left, what to do now? the big ad advantage is gone. after patch i'd say just kill it because i can but before with swk set, no sti incoming, no oculus?

if you not gonna push hard, ad is always better, if you wanna get as high as.possible you need to do some fine tuning. one of it is to get the most def out and one thing is sec res. if you really push hard, just one missing sec res roll can be the one.lvl you dont get. after finding my tzo cap i could insta go 110 to 111. yesterday i even could do the 117 because i do some para into vit and could stand longer (no.need to always dash away). also here the question could be why i took dex back so less dmg output and then i could do the lvl above?

so do some trys, if.you have an other item like the gloves its easy to test BUT if you have to choose which stat to roll you cannot test it, right? so with the gloves you try a little and if ots just better, screw 1k dex on.amu but the 1k dex is the save spot. at the very end you want a fire cc cd amu with sec res even of its non anc (my swk is 20,10,99 but non anc and.deals much more dmg than.my 1k.dex, 9.5, 98)