Primal Kridershot

Demon Hunter
So, I obtained a Primal Kridershot last night, and I want to know if there are any builds that feature this weapon? Even if it's not cutting edge, or would top leaderboards.

On a seperate note, finally completed a GR 100 last night. Any critiques of my N6M4 build? Anywhere I can improve?
Hi, im not dh master but i play'd a little bit as hybrid, closed 115 with my NS character, so maybe i can give u some usefull tips.

Ill point out your mistakes, bc i belive this will be constructive.

1 - nataly crossbow - we always remove automod Rain of Vengance, this skill do literally very tiny damage overall and 25% more tiny dmg is just...very small. Your next Nat weapon shouldnt have this line, anything is literally much better then +rain. Your current weapon is anyway perfectly usable, u can try 7 attack speed instead AD there - that means faster everything - clusters (yours and sentries) and focus. AD is also fine.

2 - Fire vs Cold - i playd a lot with both and i know for sure cold is more friendly! It heals u and its much easier to deal good damage, i belive it also have much better single target. Just test it - roll your nice bracers for some +cole, cube frostburns, dont forget to add Ballistic passive and check if im right! Fire is harder cuz they have to be pulled for best dmg output with cold u can literally bang bang what u want and its still good dmg. Fire got more potential but you want use it in highend pushing with optimalized gear.

3 - Hate regen - 1,5 hate per second line on quiever or cloak is very good stat and even if it sounds trivial every Cluster Hunter will notice it! Cooldown is not rly needed in this builid, maybe one roll can have small impact but overall - not needed. Esp after u switch Arrow to cold this will be very good to have cuz u dont have cindercoat anymore. Instead u got 20% more cold from frostburn or (if u feel they bite a lot to much) u can cube 3 wolves cloak for some dmg and additional survi due to your belt.

4 - its small overall factor but u got zero pickup radius :D I always have a problem when i got even great setup but i cant pick up progress globes or heal globes with easy. Nothing to worry about much tho

5 - give your templar ess of johan - test if u like his pulls. For me helps a lot.

You doing it right for now, but maby with this small advices u can make it more fluid (and higher). Im sure u know what's best rolls in the end so ill skip this part.

About Krider - this mega stylish demonic bow was BEST weapon long time ago, and also was ultra rare. Now its just a trash, cuz elemental arrow cannot compete with common builids. Thats not fait cuz this bow is awesome designed. Dont mess with it for now, keep in your stash and maby one day they will make Kridershot powerfulll again, cuz this bow deserve it i think :D

Sry bad eng
01/27/2019 05:39 PMPosted by Red
Sry bad eng
solid response and phenomenal English. No shame, welcome to the community Red.
Very good reply, thank you for the advice. And I understood you quite well, friend.

I'm going to switch to cold, and see how that works out for me. I've played it a bit already, so it's not a big deal for me. Might need to reforge some pieces though. Would I switch Steady Aim or Single Out for Ballistics?

Ess of Johan hasn't dropped for me yet, I think. Also, both my Ancient Natalya bows look pretty much the same...

Once I change and reforge a couple pieces, I'll test it out, and let you know how I like it.
I'd say swap Single Out for Ballistics.

definitely want to swap out RoV damage on any Nat's Bow - as Red said RoV is not doing any real damage for you at all in this build. If your other one hasn't been rolled, give it a go.

Might consider (if bow is unrolled) rolling RCR - ideally you want to be at/near 40% or more because Cluster Arrow is so hatred intensive (even with Manticore cubed) and you only have a weakish roll on your shoulders (6%).
01/27/2019 08:25 AMPosted by Dusk
So, I obtained a Primal Kridershot last night, and I want to know if there are any builds that feature this weapon?
Kridershot turns elemental arrow into a generator, which lets it be amplified by Unhallowed Essence 6-set bonus.
01/28/2019 09:31 AMPosted by Zeemag
01/27/2019 08:25 AMPosted by Dusk
So, I obtained a Primal Kridershot last night, and I want to know if there are any builds that feature this weapon?
Kridershot turns elemental arrow into a generator, which lets it be amplified by Unhallowed Essence 6-set bonus.

Not sure if that's actually true since it's still not considered a Primary skill for the UE buff and who in their right mind would use EA in a UE build over MS with a Yang's DML combo?? Primary skills do neglible damage anyway.

Might be a spot for it along with the Augustine's quiver in a LON build?
<span class="truncated">...</span>Kridershot turns elemental arrow into a generator, which lets it be amplified by Unhallowed Essence 6-set bonus.

Not sure if that's actually true since it's still not considered a Primary skill for the UE buff and who in their right mind would use EA in a UE build over MS with a Yang's DML combo?? Primary skills do neglible damage anyway.

Might be a spot for it along with the Augustine's quiver in a LON build?

It is true. I ran UE6 chakrams before the 2.6.1 patch that added mulitpliers to yangs/dml. What separates EA and chakram from multishot is the supporting legendary's power (yangs/dml has far stronger multipliers than soiw/spines and krider/augustine's) but it certainly works with UE6.

This was the main reason people were asking about making hunters wrath, depth diggers and simplicity strength many times to be compatible with hatred generating EA's and chakrams as a quick band-aid fix for possible viability.
I knew somebody like DiE would prove me wrong on that one!

Thanks for clarifying!

Still don't think it's worth using over any decent Yang/DML combo.
So, looking back over my gear, I need to get a new weapon if possible to roll off RoV, get hatred regen on a new rucksack, change bracers to Cold m, and update my shoulders.

All perfectly doable :)

Thanks again for the advice guys /gals