Bring back player item trading

General Discussion
Is funny how they cut the trade system because they cant win against bots.
01/17/2019 10:27 PMPosted by Sirushimo
Is funny how they cut the trade system because they cant win against bots.

Its not just bots.
01/17/2019 03:33 PMPosted by Masq
01/17/2019 03:29 PMPosted by BagboyBrown
Still have 3rd party botters. What's the difference?

Can't sell items for money that is the difference....
Wrong perhaps you Didn't know 3rd party sites will when paid not only Farm Items for you they Also sell whole complete accounts and they've been doing all that from the start!................................................In fact various 3rd party sites were Renting Beta Accounts Before D3 ever came out and for years I had a screenshot of that posted on Facebook. Now when I informed Blizzard of this they OK that's nice and without Ever doing anything about it told me to go away and stop Bothering them even after supplying with screenshots of the various sites renting they're beta accounts and I'm by no means sure I found all of the sites doing this
It's funny how ppl say if they adding trade, become P2w, when d3 right now is a Paragon run to compete in GR, where Bots and help programs like "Huds" make the difference.

Make your character better geared wont make u jump from GR 100 to GR 120.

Diablo 3 trade is boring and simple, and without any advantage for solo/casual players.
01/17/2019 02:14 PMPosted by MissCheetah
I hear the Chinese version of D3 is loaded with predatory micro-transactions.

The current version? Not that I know of. The base game to level 60 is free to play. You can only buy RoS, the Necro, and cosmetics. You can't buy items that give you any real advantage that I know of. SUPER common model for the China market. They made that decision prior to releasing D3 in China in April of 2015. It has been this way over there all along.

So why we can't have more stash space!?
Its the same game engine for both right? It's 100% the same game right?
So, why they can have more stash tabs and we dont?
Cuz we don't pay? Oo? Is that?

Or because developers from china are much better them us/eu!?
They can buy cosmetics, they can have more space and we dont...
Explain to me why is that. Please!
01/17/2019 02:36 PMPosted by Cerealkiller
Trading doesn't belong in an aRPG game...according to this forum

If that is how you need to frame it to gain support, I guess that's your choice.

What is being asked for though, is a trade system that only promotes botting and real cash transactions.

The current trading system allows for you to trade with your current group members for a couple of hours. That not only allows for trading amongst the 4 players, but also all their alts that may need that gear.

However, what keeps getting asked for, is a trading system for people to cash in on.
01/17/2019 07:38 PMPosted by Wcarl210
01/17/2019 01:16 PMPosted by Slamboney
It never went away. You have up to 2 hours to trade items between members of your game.

Don't even sit here and act like that's trading lol. What exactly are you gonna give that person in exchange for said item? An item you may or may not get within that two hour period..

What do you need trading for? The drop rates are so high now and supplemented by the Cube and Kadala. Anything you want you can get in short order. Since the point of trading is to get items that aren’t dropping for you, trading seems 100% redundant.
01/18/2019 02:09 AMPosted by PaBlEiToR
It's funny how ppl say if they adding trade, become P2w, when d3 right now is a Paragon run to compete in GR, where Bots and help programs like "Huds" make the difference.

Make your character better geared wont make u jump from GR 100 to GR 120.

Diablo 3 trade is boring and simple, and without any advantage for solo/casual players.

I see. So your argument is that because bots are bad and exist, we might as well let other bad things exist too.

Sorry, but that logic is dumb.