Stuck between Arachyr WD or N6M4 DH to start

General Discussion
Not sure which one will be better suited for long term end game. Anyone with any ptr experience or vast knowledge care to share their opinion? Your time is greatly appreciated.
DH
01/18/2019 01:51 PMPosted by Jazz
DH

More versatile, preference...over all better? Care to elaborate? Still 3 hours 8 min to go for season...anything more than 2 letters is appreciated :/
Multi arrow hits the entire screen per cast so you can grind the early game~mid game quite well with the DH and collect everything you want before starting a 'real' character for end game pushing.
01/18/2019 01:53 PMPosted by Odbarc
Multi arrow hits the entire screen per cast so you can grind the early game~mid game quite well with the DH and collect everything you want before starting a 'real' character for end game pushing.

That sounds appealing but isn’t n6m4 also expected to be a “real” build this season?

Genuinely no clue...have never played a season once.
If you're worried about the best of the best, DH is right up there in the top 3 if not #2. If not then just play whatever you enjoy, the classes are very balanced this patch, everyone is within 1-2 GR of each other besides Impale DH which is just a tiny bit overtuned.
01/18/2019 01:53 PMPosted by Stacker
01/18/2019 01:51 PMPosted by Jazz
DH

More versatile, preference...over all better? Care to elaborate? Still 3 hours 8 min to go for season...anything more than 2 letters is appreciated :/

Well, if you were a seasoned meta player you wouldn't ask because then you'd probably go straight for necro, wizard, monk or barb.
Even though WD has been buffed it's uncertain how well the Arachyr firebat build will do in groups, especially if you aren't going to play with people and players you already know. Jade is strong but it's also uncertain how well it'll do compared to other classes.
The demon hunter has some strong builds that you can use both solo and in random groups. I think impale and n6m4 and marauder multishot will work quite well both solo and in groups. Impale can even specialize in being the RG killer. (Just take note that impale must avoid "spinners" and sand dwellers - if you play solo you can use an immunity amulet in cube but that'll gimp your damage).
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Well, if you were a seasoned meta player you wouldn't ask because then you'd probably go straight for necro, wizard, monk or barb.
Even though WD has been buffed it's uncertain how well the Arachyr firebat build will do in groups, especially if you aren't going to play with people and players you already know. Jade is strong but it's also uncertain how well it'll do compared to other classes.
The demon hunter has some strong builds that you can use both solo and in random groups. I think impale and n6m4 and marauder multishot will work quite well both solo and in groups. Impale can even specialize in being the RG killer. (Just take note that impale must avoid "spinners" and sand dwellers - if you play solo you can use an immunity amulet in cube but that'll gimp your damage).

I’ve never once played a season....said that above^ Haven’t played since I made a couple bucks on the AH...can see that no longer exists; although was very competitive on d2 useast once upon a time

Thanks for your opinion and time.

Going to go DH seems very versatile.
Im going straight Jade
01/18/2019 04:36 PMPosted by Stacker

I’ve never once played a season....said that above^ Haven’t played since I made a couple bucks on the AH...can see that no longer exists; although was very competitive on d2 useast once upon a time

Thanks for your opinion and time.

Going to go DH seems very versatile.

Seasoned = meaning experienced, trained etc. :-)
Good luck playing. The witch doc is great fun too and it's worth trying it at some time. (You can easily level one up at a later time with a powerful twohanded weapon equipped with a lvl 25 gem of ease in socket).
Both sounds good to me. Just if you pick Arach, I suggest you to stick to a 2hander first before you can find better quality weapons. Having said that DH will be a more starter friendly class if you want to ease into the Season with speedfarming.
As in every other season, DH are better, faster, stronger.
That if you want reach guardian in 15-16 hours playing solo.

If you want waste more time, choose any other class :)
Arachyr WD:
-i just salvaged my 2 full ancient Arachyr sets.
-they are at least 20 Grift-levels behind other sets.
-and they are not fun to play, with slow corpse spiders as core.
Went dh ty guys