Making Jims Raynor

Console Discussion
So I'm looking to make a James Raynor character in game. So far I've gotten him set up as a Crusader so the armor all works. Now on to picking a weapon. In my crossover that I'm working on I figured his revolver and Rifle would be better swapped to a sword since he has seen how the protoss and zerg utilize blade type weapons. The crossbow being to cumbersome, and the bow far to large (especially since the crusader class can't use them anyway.) Does anyone else have anythoughts on the weapons.
DH male put on M6 armor the rest just use transmog to match … equip hand crossbow instead so you can dual wield

it sure looks more like Jim but I dun know if the playstyle is pew pew pew LOL
01/12/2019 07:17 AMPosted by Teresa
DH male put on M6 armor the rest just use transmog to match … equip hand crossbow instead so you can dual wield

it sure looks more like Jim but I dun know if the playstyle is pew pew pew LOL

Well I checked the Demon look with Starcraft Armor, it looked odd, and the Demon Hunter is to tall and to skinny. Plus balanced against all the other abilities the Demon Hunter doesn't really match up to a James Raynor style character. So far I've got these abilities in mind: for the Hyperion call down ability, went with Bombardment, for the vulture he rode I went with Steed Charge.