Will the patch be available on consoles soon too?

General Discussion
01/15/2019 12:15 PMPosted by Tyvalir
01/15/2019 06:10 AMPosted by GoosePants
When the new patch drops will it be available on consoles the same time as PC?

Patches for console and PC usually go live on the same day (similar to seasons), but not always at the same time.

For example, Patch 2.6.4 is currently rolling out to consoles. We're working to resolve an issue with the PC version of the patch, at which point it will be rolling out as well.

Hope that helps!

"resolve an issue with the PC version" other one in PC!? lols
You should stop using your smartphone to program the game: D that would make everything easier
Seriously speaking, it has been a comedy of "events" since Blizzcon. Lack of proper communication as far as Diablo (not even speaking of their other games now). This whole NetEase thing is anything but something that is keeping true fanbase at "Ease". Then bumbled Seasons which are rehashes of the same thing minus a few bones thrown in. Then, sporadic technical issues like this on top of everything else. At one point does a company want to take not just its fanbase seriously but their BUSINESS seriously which , gaw dangit, is based on fans?????

But, I can hear the echoes of "But don't you people have phones?" I know where this dark path is going. :(
I just want to spin to win on my Barb already
Consoles are actually better than PCs are, as far as architecture goes. They have top of the line graphics, their CPUs are about the same or better than mainstream PCs today. Storage will soon catch up once they figure out a few details.
You do know that you're talking absolutely nonsense. Both the XBone and PS4 have the APU from AMD codenamed "Jaguar" which is nothing more then a now obsolete APU compared to the hardware today.
01/15/2019 01:22 PMPosted by DiabloVern
Consoles are actually better than PCs are, as far as architecture goes. They have top of the line graphics, their CPUs are about the same or better than mainstream PCs today. Storage will soon catch up once they figure out a few details.

plz just shut it :'D you are killing me!!! no console EVER will beat a computer!

there is a reason why they have to "dumb" down the graphics on console releases! cause they can't handle the PC graphics!
01/15/2019 01:22 PMPosted by DiabloVern

lol, this guy is joking for sure hahaha
That's not entirely true, the APU that the consoles use is obsolete/outdated now, but their GPU chips are quite decent, sure it can't do 4k60 probably even the PS4Pro can't really it's not that they really can't handle it.
Jebus, what a salty lot!

No Blue posts, and it's "Where the hell are the Blues!"

And then a Blue posts, and it's all snark and sarcasm.

Bottom line is...patch is coming today and they are letting us know why it didn't roll out as expected with the console patches.

Happy grifting tonight, all!
rofl
come on guys it is so hard? u just buff some !@#$ty sets and the rings?
RIP ACTIBLIZZ
01/15/2019 01:33 PMPosted by brute
Bottom line is...patch is coming today and they are letting us know why it didn't roll out as expected with the console patches.

I think the issue is it was just lip service, there's nothing actually wrong with deploying the patch on PC. That's why it's so boggling that they haven't released it yet.
Man its 2019 how hard can it be to roll out a patch
01/15/2019 01:44 PMPosted by SuperCuddles
01/15/2019 01:33 PMPosted by brute

I think the issue is it was just lip service, there's nothing actually wrong with deploying the patch on PC. That's why it's so boggling that they haven't released it yet.

Are you sure there was nothing wrong? I will give them the benefit of the doubt as (I feel) it does them no good to stall a patch deployment...
01/15/2019 01:48 PMPosted by brute
01/15/2019 01:44 PMPosted by SuperCuddles

Are you sure there was nothing wrong? I will give them the benefit of the doubt as (I feel) it does them no good to stall a patch deployment...

Indeed. That is my take. They don't stall a patch a few hours just for funsies.
01/15/2019 01:50 PMPosted by MissCheetah
01/15/2019 01:48 PMPosted by brute

Indeed. That is my take. They don't stall a patch a few hours just for funsies.
If so, what could be this wrong for it to delay it for one and a half hour now? The consoles seem to be doing fine right?
Man cut the interns some slack.

Their Christmas break ended and now they have to start their classes again.

Blizzard only gives them lunch money for their work so we shouldn't be so harsh on them.
I guess this is what you get when your suddenly 15 million short. They had to sell some servers
In all honesty, I would've been impressed if we saw the patch sooner than 4 pm est. Patches normally are released after 5 pm est (whether it's due to delays or intentional).

A bit of a shame, but that's usually how it is.