Will the patch be available on consoles soon too?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
01/15/2019 03:08 PMPosted by StriFe
When people make a promise, you expect them to uphold that promise. It's quite simple. It counts for people and it counts for companies aswell.

No patch time was promised...
01/15/2019 01:56 PMPosted by MissCheetah
Yes, this is frustrating. People would be even MORE upset though if they released it and it was broken,

People are not upset that it hasn't been released, they're upset that it's been in testing for weeks (thus providing opportunity to fix bugs and issues), something not afforded to console developers, and the development team STILL can't get it ready for release alongside other platforms.

In the words of a well known TV persona: "Which dumbass is in charge so I can put my foot in their !@#?".
Maybe the community is being punished with all the negativity and impatience we been giving them.
In the mess of the office Blizzard , did you lose the installation disc with patch 2.6.4 ?
https://twitter.com/Diablo/status/1085270832832602112

Original:
"Patch 2.6.4 is currently rolling out to consoles. We're working to resolve an issue with the PC version, and are aiming to have it out as soon as possible."

Corrected:
"Patch 2.6.4 is currently rolling out to consoles. We're working to resolve an issue with the PC version, and are aiming to have it out as Soon™ as possible."
01/15/2019 03:19 PMPosted by Reeselover3
Maybe the community is being punished with all the negativity and impatience we been giving them.

Honestly, that would be an asinine way to punish someone, especially if it ends up punishing yourself even more so.
Something is going on because I am unable to start a game.
As of now, no patch yet.

PS 1000 posts!
01/15/2019 03:48 PMPosted by Greg
Something is going on because I am unable to start a game.

A lot of people are trying to launch the game because they know there's a patch coming out but all they get is an error due to high traffic peak.
Just release the god damn patch already you incompetent buffoons!
i bet the issue was how much we ripped on blizz for their crap moble game
OK WTF is going on Blizz
01/15/2019 12:15 PMPosted by Tyvalir
01/15/2019 06:10 AMPosted by GoosePants
When the new patch drops will it be available on consoles the same time as PC?

Patches for console and PC usually go live on the same day (similar to seasons), but not always at the same time.

For example, Patch 2.6.4 is currently rolling out to consoles. We're working to resolve an issue with the PC version of the patch, at which point it will be rolling out as well.

Hope that helps!
The Best Quote Everr
01/15/2019 03:38 PMPosted by Nasy
In the mess of the office Blizzard , did you lose the installation disc with patch 2.6.4 ?

Reading the above post reminded of the below article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/guy-finds-starcraft-source-code-and-returns-it-to-blizz-1794897125/amp
"Patch 2.6.4 is currently rolling out to consoles. We're working to resolve an issue with the PC version, and are aiming to have it out as soon as possible.

Thanks so much for your patience!"

i hope you learned your lesson blizzard. always postpone any updates to console till the pc version is fixed first. or else you get a lot of crying children.
01/15/2019 05:24 PMPosted by RedCell
01/15/2019 03:38 PMPosted by Nasy

Reading the above post reminded of the below article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/guy-finds-starcraft-source-code-and-returns-it-to-blizz-1794897125/amp

Who found the installation disc with the patch, respond, we want a new season ))))))))))))
ths,we just want some information
01/15/2019 12:17 PMPosted by Flansy
Also: Thanks for the info! Don't be so shy with letting us know things.
You have to sub to Twitter and those Ad-icles on various news sites.