Tempest Rush.

Monk
02/23/2019 02:54 PMPosted by Khord
02/23/2019 01:35 PMPosted by OldManRae
This is my current experiment with Innas and Tempest Rush.

I find it frustrating that some items show synergies with the build.

The Cord of Sherma, and the Blind Faith.

However there is NO proc of the Ceasers Bracers when using Wayward and Wreath of Lighting.

Also the attack speed increasing Spirit cost mandates not using any Attack speed Paragon, or the Speed Pylons. This would quickly negate the Aquila Cuirass.

It would be great IF Blizzard actually fixed the sometimes severe issues and short comings of Tempest Rush.

https://www.d3planner.com/189129037

The problem I see with your build as it stands is that you are using The Compass Rose and Traveler's Pledge for 50% damage reduction, since TR is always moving. A Unity ring would give you the same 50% damage reduction while freeing up an amulet slot.

Cold TR has a lot more potential dps.

However I would lose my cool down from my ring in the cube. It is very difficult to have resource reduction, Spirit Gen, AND Cool down Reduction.
02/26/2019 07:29 PMPosted by OldManRae

However I would lose my cool down from my ring in the cube. It is very difficult to have resource reduction, Spirit Gen, AND Cool down Reduction.

How does swapping an equipped Compass Rose and Traveller's Pledge to a Unity and another amulet (like a Hellfire) affect your jewelry cube selection? Since TR builds are always moving, the Endless Walk set bonus for increasing your damage is never procced and the 50% damage reduction is always procced. Wearing a Unity while your follower wears one and the immortal token does the same 50% damage reduction.