Error 500 i cant see my profile

Technical Support
This error show me when i want see my profile in the page of Diablo 3...

Internal Server Error
An error occurred. Please try again later.

Error ID: J8KKW
Second this.
The error ID's keep changing.
Error ID: 3P6SU
Error ID: LJJZC
Error ID: XWH85
Every time you try to view your profile 500 Internal Server Error with a different Error ID.
I am having the issue too and many others are . I wouldn't panic people , the patch was just released so the servers may not be finished identifying all players profiles . Let it go a day or two and see if it is fixed , and then if it isn't fixed , then we should start saying something . Not saying that saying something now is bad , it lets them know something's wrong . I think it's just that servers aren't done identifying every account after the patch and we will get our profiles back soon .
me too. wonder if so many players are accessing the page at the same time?
01/16/2019 11:52 AMPosted by Haybaler
Let it go a day or two and see if it is fixed , and then if it isn't fixed , then we should start saying something .
We have waited two years for certain issues with the web profiles to be addressed, but were rebuffed in every thread by Blizzard's silence. If they have now decided to fix our web profiles, it is long overdue. But, if this new internal server error message was the result of some unintended technical issue with their web page, then we may never be able to access our web profiles again. Because, how do you devote time and resources into restoring something that was/is already broken?
According to the developer of an Android app I use(d) to view player profiles, Blizzard changed their API again so the app no longer works. I bet our D3 profile pages have to be updated to make the new calls. No proof, just relaying what a 3rd party dev wrote and guesswork.
01/16/2019 01:57 PMPosted by asoong
I bet our D3 profile pages have to be updated to make the new calls.
That may be... my US and Asia profile were also not available due to Error 500.... but my Europe profile was.

Hmmm I thought... I played my US and Asia heroes today, but not my Europe heroes.... and, on the Europe profile, the Set bonuses had not been updated. So I played my Europe Season 15 hero... not long.... 5 min or so. And now, my Europe profile is no longer available. LOL.

So yeah... they're probably still working on the web profiles. :)
Mine's working now . Imagine how may profiles there are on the servers . It takes a while for all data to update . I knew it would come back . If you can play the game , nothings lost . Just takes a while for servers to catch up with millions of profile data .
01/16/2019 05:58 PMPosted by Haybaler
Mine's working now

Yep, mine too.
My US profile is back up... albeit with errors in the descriptions of the bonus of some sets.... but my Asia and Europe profiles are still "Error 500"... luckily, doesn't seem to affect the game :P
01/16/2019 07:08 PMPosted by Boubou
My US profile is back up... albeit with errors in the descriptions of the bonus of some sets.... but my Asia and Europe profiles are still "Error 500"... luckily, doesn't seem to affect the game :P

Yes, this is something the Web Team is working on. We did discuss it on the General forums.

01/16/2019 04:03 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Hey all,

Thanks for the heads up on this issue. Our web team is already on the case.

Appreciate the reports and thank you for your patience!

I let Nev know a few hours ago that while the US is fixed, EU and Asia need to be checked. She will make sure the Web Team knows.
01/17/2019 11:47 AMPosted by MissCheetah
I let Nev know a few hours ago that while the US is fixed, EU and Asia need to be checked. She will make sure the Web Team knows.
EU is being worked on...
The issue itself has been identified, and a fix is being worked on.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17625542436#post-6

A bit of communication between US and other regions would probably be useful...
01/17/2019 11:47 AMPosted by MissCheetah
EU is being worked on...
The issue itself has been identified, and a fix is being worked on.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17625542436#post-6

A bit of communication between US and other regions would probably be useful...

communication

My first reaction is laughter...then sad tears.
Yes... I know the feeling.... oh well... one can only try !
I still get the same error message
02/28/2019 12:16 AMPosted by Zarozinia666
I still get the same error message
There are a few conversations on this topic on Europe Technical Support.... see https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17625542436#post-9 for example.

Your career page still works : https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Zarozinia666-2742/career . A few of your heroes are showing Error 500... have you tried to launch a new game with all of your heroes ?

Blizzard Web Team is aware of the issue and is apparently working on it... no ETA.