!SEVER BUG! is back check EU lb please fix

General Discussion
this needs to be fixed before seasons starts
I saw this weird build too on the top of the LB. Is that a glitch ? How does it work ?
Its not that strong, its not a bug. I think it is working as intended. Ive seen starpact absolutely melt/one shot mobs. Im testing it and i dont see starpact level ownage.
Sever has had bugged interaction a few times in the past and there's no reason to use it since it's supposed to be a purely cosmetic effect.

Either it's a bug or he is an excellent troll.
Sever isnt used on the Americas Leaderboard as of yet... so until that happens on Americas, dont expect such a fix
I did see a "Sever" posted in Bug Fixes as well. Hopefully this is a non-issue in the America's, or gets resolved before tomorrow.
I could see this being OP if you fish for the right rifts. You know, the sort of rifts that every top leaderboard type is fishing for normally.
01/17/2019 10:39 AMPosted by HokGnav
Its not that strong, its not a bug.
Blizzard have specifically said the damage numbers from server are supposed to be cosmetic and not interact with the game in any way.

If you intentionally misuse a bug you are exploiting.
mirror image melts mobs w/ sever in cube.

Now go play, kids.
I tried getting the bug to work but had no success. I matched all the gear and skills of this build:

https://imgur.com/a/0p5bU6Y

Tried many combinations of runes and passives but still couldn't reproduce the bug. I think it may be some kind of troll or something because others have have tried to reproduce the bug without success.
How is this being caught? Are people playing?
Andy Update?
01/17/2019 11:36 PMPosted by Fanatic
Andy Update?
Yes:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770867072?page=2#post-23

There is no exploit "to clear unintended high GRs here". Sever was just a decoy.
01/17/2019 10:08 AMPosted by Darth
this needs to be fixed before seasons starts

i hope not so that i can play again wiz! otherwise it is monk for me.