we now need T15!!! not participation trophies

General Discussion
could you guys ask Bliz north folks if they are still around what they think of this kinda bump???!!!! game play is really stupid at t13 with even a mild build! like a full Olympic triathlon runner competing in the 100 yard dash at the special Olympics(no offence)

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF COW..... increase game play from t13 all the way up to say t20! (or t15) what ever... Democ CA bliz, we don't need participation trophies!!!! most of us are grown@ss folk that like to actually play a game, not just point and walk though a game of water! realllllllly! I tried the PR and played it accouple GR's and was disgusted and hoped you would all realize how stupid the level of buffs you did! like you just gave people god mode in the game!
and this is how diablo dies!
Make Torment 14 ALL ELITE MOBS at greater rift 100 difficulty ?

Loving the higher damage in greater rifts, but am still waiting for my first red "Bat Signal" :)
01/15/2019 09:39 PMPosted by BentWilly

Loving the higher damage in greater rifts, but am still waiting for my first red "Bat Signal" :)

Yea seems drop rate of primals changed. i normally get one every 3 hours.... none since update
no one should be able to hit a solo 160...…. but brace your self's!!!! S16 is going to just be questions the whole time of "What were they thinking?"
Noobs crawling out from all over the place.

T13 was already easy.

Nothing changed.
A lot of torments are obsolete now with this set item power creep. I mean think about it. You go from torment 1 with yellows/blues to basically torment 13 as soon as you get your 6 piece. Torment should just be scaled in difficulty - each torment should get incrementally more difficult and rewarding than it is now
t13 is really just for key farming imho
The fact there is more than 4 difficulties means this game has failed
01/15/2019 09:33 PMPosted by mrexon
could you guys ask Bliz north folks if they are still around what they think of this kinda bump???!!!! game play is really stupid at t13 with even a mild build! like a full Olympic triathlon runner competing in the 100 yard dash at the special Olympics(no offence)

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF COW..... increase game play from t13 all the way up to say t20! (or t15) what ever... Democ CA bliz, we don't need participation trophies!!!! most of us are grown@ss folk that like to actually play a game, not just point and walk though a game of water! realllllllly! I tried the PR and played it accouple GR's and was disgusted and hoped you would all realize how stupid the level of buffs you did! like you just gave people god mode in the game!

When you have more downvotes than posts, that's your queue to keep your opinions to yourself.
While the game definitely needs a means to challenge a player beyond Greater Rifts, this patch confirmed my belief that more power bloat was not what was needed in this game as it trivialized everything else once you get the 6pc bonus. The LoN power creep was a good thing for those that want to run Greater Rifts as it will hopefully open build diversity for what Blizzard has made the only end game.

The problem with adding another torment difficulty to an already bloated roster of "difficulties" is that players will want that new Torment to offer higher rewards. Should that indeed be the case, you'll see complaints about how the new torment made their farming build obsolete and a power creep 'is required' to fix this problem.

Then we're right back to the very beginning with complaints from players that the game has gotten too easy.

not that they'll do anything of the sort, but what they should do is tone down the number of available difficulties, making the second highest difficulty T13 equivalent, with the highest having a means to challenge players beyond simplistic HP/Damage bloat of enemies. New mob/champion/elite affixes or abilities for the monsters so players have to actually consider what their targets should be instead of just "AoE & Go!" mentality that currently exists in the game for under GR 100, as not everyone wants to spend their gaming time running a time trial mode. I find it bland that the only thing this patch did for me is increase my Greater Rift number by about 5. The Greater Rifts today feel the exact same as the Greater Rift I ran last week that was 5 GR lower. They don't feel any more challenging.

But I guess I should be grateful for Blizzard giving me a pat on the bum and telling me everything will be OK as they increase damage bonuses so I can go into a GR higher than I could last week without any increase in skill.
01/15/2019 10:18 PMPosted by grundy
t13 is really just for key farming imho

Man,,, whyd you close the rift?!??

kek
Nothing has changed with the top builds. The top builds were able to clear T13 this fast for a long time, the only thing the patch did was allow more builds the ability to clear T13 just as fast.
Wow really? Now that the sets are more equal and you can play differently now it's a problem? Please go away. T13 was easy already only now you can actually push GRs with more variety. D3 is over anyway. It is in maintenance mode anyway. You don't like it go play something else. Seriously! I agree sets are too easy to get and it gives you a huge jump in power but you are asking for a redesign of the whole game and it is just not going to happen. They might just as well make a new game. Which they won't. Oh sorry... Yea... You get DI... Go buy a phone!
This is how a grinding ARPG is dumbed down for mobile gaming. It’s now an arcade action game. Grab your sets and greater rift.
01/15/2019 09:45 PMPosted by mrexon
01/15/2019 09:39 PMPosted by BentWilly

Yea seems drop rate of primals changed. i normally get one every 3 hours.... none since update

My BS detector is lighting up.
01/16/2019 05:29 AMPosted by Orrion
01/15/2019 09:45 PMPosted by mrexon

My BS detector is lighting up.

Mine too. Primal Drop Rate is about 1 in 500.
They need to make readjustments to the existing ones, not add more...
01/15/2019 09:33 PMPosted by mrexon
most of us are grown@ss folk

Please work on your sentence structure and grammar. These jumbled walls-o-text are very hard on the eyes.

Thank you!
Have to be at least T17 to be worth it.... and honestly that still low.

As much as I am against them adding more difficulty levels think I am going to have to say f it and just do it. It would at least "make the game feel harder" I guess...... plus more bounty & db mats & gr tokens for regular rifts.... which would I approve lol.