If we can't beat them, let them join us!

General Discussion
I propose Diablo 3 add a separate leader board specifically for botters and bots. This will separate legit players from botters because now they will have their own leader board to work on with their bots and botters will no longer feel ashamed or fearful of getting banned. I think I'm the smartest person in the world.
01/23/2019 02:34 PMPosted by Evoportals
I propose Diablo 3 add a separate leader board specifically for botters and bots. This will separate legit players from botters because now they will have their own leader board to work on with their bots and botters will no longer feel ashamed or fearful of getting banned. I think I'm the smartest person in the world.
you're probably the stupidest kid that ever walked this forum.

The pleasure of a botter is to cheat the sheeple. There's no pleasure in botting in a ladder of botters.
01/23/2019 02:38 PMPosted by Veinmetal

That title belongs to DeadRu by a long shot.
01/23/2019 02:38 PMPosted by Veinmetal

The pleasure of a botter is to cheat the sheeple. There's no pleasure in botting in a ladder of botters.
This is incorrect. For many or IMO most botters the entire sport of it is botting and creating the best scripts, ect. That in itslef IS their game.
For some reason this reminded me the episode where Ali G asked the white house official if he was afraid a terrorist would try to attack the white house by ramming it with a train.

Once shut down, undeterred, he suggested that they only allow the terrorists to attack abandoned buildings we were already planning to demo.

Or Blizzard can just continue to ban them , so they have to repurchase the game .

Easy profit .

And how exactly are you going to get the botters to play there?

This is so adorably naive. :3
Yes, lets reward the botters and hackers with their own leaderboards, and infamy. Instead of just...you know...banning them, and making them purchase the game again. >.>
You know that's a great idea. I think sports teams should follow this same advice, and offer a steroid championship separately from a non-steroid championship.
I saw a guy in chat the other day (it would have been at the 100th hour S16 was out) and his play time on seasonal char was 99h. Was about P1300+ at the time. They definitely like to start early.

you actually mean a separate ladder for players right? because the current one is 99% bots. Not that smart i suppose..
01/23/2019 07:05 PMPosted by Steve

And how exactly are you going to get the botters to play there?

very easy! exactly what they have been doing since 16 seasons. Nothing at all!
01/24/2019 06:44 AMPosted by TardarSauce
You know that's a great idea. I think sports teams should follow this same advice, and offer a steroid championship separately from a non-steroid championship.

That might actually entice me to watch professional sports.