% Weapon Damage over AD? Tal-Meteor Build

Wizard
Hi guys if you check my gear i have AD rolled on my ring and shoulder but question is. is it worth to re-roll the 10% weapon damage on my Ancient Deathwish for AD? and does AD proc on Meteor Shower Rune?

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/ilov2violate-6297/hero/82119843

Thanks!
Area damage does procc of:

selfcasted Meteor shower.

the fat meteor, that is casted by the talset (2) bonus.

it doesnt procc of:

etched sigil procced meteor shower. Because the mechanic, that proccs cant procc proccs...

So afaik, AD isnt really effective on Tal rashas channel meteor build.

It is however effective on Tal rashas SP (because, that arcane meteor you want to cast by yourself).

I would stick with the 10% damage if i were you. But, maybe someone calculated trough it and came to the conclusion that if you cast meteor shower frequently yourself, that it may be better?
The 10% DMG is always a sought after stat. I can't see your gear, but if you rly wanted AD DMG (in general, as it isn't optimal for meteor shower), you should be looking to trade a CDR, RCR, bleed, out even vit. Depending on your build.
01/12/2019 05:51 AMPosted by Diavel

it doesnt procc of:

etched sigil procced meteor shower. Because the mechanic, that proccs cant procc proccs...

It is however effective on Tal rashas SP (because, that arcane meteor you want to cast by yourself).

I would stick with the 10% damage if i were you. But, maybe someone calculated trough it and came to the conclusion that if you cast meteor shower frequently yourself, that it may be better?

i Self cast meteor frequently so i might consider stacking a bit of AD. thanks for the feedback guys appreciate it!
01/12/2019 05:51 AMPosted by Diavel

it doesnt procc of:

I also read from somewhere else that meteor proc’ed by etched sigil does not proc area damage.

I got a question tho,
Why all the gr push fire meteor tal build focus on area damage? (Over 150%), since it is pointless, your major time is spent with etched sigil proc’ed meteor.

Isn’t it better of with RCR stats? (Reduce resource cost)

I’m building a wizard in season16, any suggestions?
Hey Guys. I'm new on Wizard and i have a important question about of this build mechanics.

When i was watching a youtube guide, i could not understand if the guy cast meteor or just cast Rof and AT and automatically cast meteor (because the passive of second hand item)

Tks!
01/23/2019 10:42 AMPosted by Bezeno
Hey Guys. I'm new on Wizard and i have a important question about of this build mechanics.

When i was watching a youtube guide, i could not understand if the guy cast meteor or just cast Rof and AT and automatically cast meteor (because the passive of second hand item)

Tks!

You only need to ask your question once. You will usually get an answer.

I don't use RoF, instead I use Frost Nova -mist. I channel arcane torrent, and manually cast meteor shower about every 3 sec to keep Tal up. In higher GR, my teleport is being reset often enough that I can use teleport and AT to keep up Tal's. To do this, you must have a full 4APoC on your source.

Ppl use RoF because of the cheaper channeling cost, but they would still cast a manual meteor shower on elites and Champions.