The patch size was less than 25 MB

General Discussion
Such a long wait for so little.
There was a larger "pre-patch" in December. Maybe much of the new stuff was delivered in advance and now they only updated the binaries to finalize the update.

Still, this patch wasn't going to be large anyway. No actual content was going to be added.
I mean, what did you expect from minor number tweaks?

They admitted during Blizzcon, effectively, that this game is on the back burner and in maintenance mode now.

This is what the game is now. Don't expect content outside of number tweaks. It's a fairly huge bummer.
I think it was about 50MB on mac. For whatever reason...
That said, given the nature and scale of the changes introduced in the patch, its hard to imagine why it would need more than a few megs.
I agree, Blizzard should have added some filler bytes to make the patch size look larger.
800% to 2000%, that is not a lot of data indeed. A child could do that.
A patch that adds nothing but some more damage really doesn't need much.
01/16/2019 10:14 AMPosted by Kithelle
I mean, what did you expect from minor number tweaks?

They admitted during Blizzcon, effectively, that this game is on the back burner and in maintenance mode now.

This is what the game is now. Don't expect content outside of number tweaks. It's a fairly huge bummer.

MAINTENENCE MODE CONFIRMED been saying this for months and getting non stop forum ridicule. Blizzcon and the entire Mobile Phone fiasco just proved me right really. Which ideally is dissapointing as i enjoy this game and would play it more if content actually came our way. But you have to accept the good with the bad sometimes and once you can accept that content for this game is now a mirage you will be alot happier i think anyway.
Oh look, Keytroll has awaken from his slumber.

01/16/2019 01:22 PMPosted by Keyblade
MAINTENENCE MODE CONFIRMED

Question: Who gives a flying ****? Just because something is in maintenance mode doesn't mean it's dead.
01/16/2019 01:35 PMPosted by Kirottu
Oh look, Keytroll has awaken from his slumber.

01/16/2019 01:22 PMPosted by Keyblade
MAINTENENCE MODE CONFIRMED

Question: Who gives a flying ****? Just because something is in maintenance mode doesn't mean it's dead.

In the gaming world, yes, it does.
In my case, less than 25 MB was just the patch manifesto. The patch itself was about than 130 MB, I don't know why...
more MB on a patch doesnt mean is a good patch