They control us

General Discussion
as a beautiful 20 years girls controls an ugly old man.

We can be angry, disappointed, but as soon as they give us what we want we will forget and forgive and so on. Until they will become ugly too of course
Yes and all us D3 forum people will be farts in the wind when Blizzard does some good stuff in 2020s
Farts in the wind ;) the famous song of Kansas?
01/15/2019 02:37 PMPosted by Scofield

We can be angry, disappointed, but as soon as they give us what we want we will forget and forgive and so on. Until they will become ugly too of course

I think the past few months have shown that Blizzard has become plenty ugly...
And like farting into the wind, it's fun even when it smells funny.
01/15/2019 02:48 PMPosted by Soma
And like farting into the wind, it's fun even when it smells funny.

In the headwind only
Dear all, our Mumbai intern, who was in charge to push the patch button, had a severe food poisoning. Salmonella, Stracciatella, something like that. With his family's help he is working to resolve the issue and he is aiming to reach the button as soon as possible
01/15/2019 02:44 PMPosted by Scofield
Farts in the wind ;) the famous song of Kansas?

Farts in the wind
All we are is farts in the wind
(All we are is farts in the wind)
Farts in the wind
(Everything is dust in the wind)
Everything is dust in the wind
The wind
I close my eyes only for a moment, and the patch was there. All my dreams pass before my eyes, a curiosity.

Farts in the wind
Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea ;))
D3 is the trophy wife, she has me on a leash, and abuses me because she knows i cant get anything better. POE is the ugly wife that cooks, cleans, takes care of you, but you take her for granted because she is easy and free.
I used to love her but I had to kill her
01/15/2019 03:54 PMPosted by Scofield
I used to love her but I had to kill her

Leah?
This Lea...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGJC0KAPeYA
as a beautiful 20 years girls controls an ugly old man

At least the old man knows he has no hope.

Blizz just likes to keep us waiting and hoping they will get something right ever again.

if blizz is the old man and we are the beautiful girl then this makes total sense.

We trash blizz games on the forums and they troll us with things like pony land (because we said d3 looks too cartoonish and less dark like d2) kadala saying "that's too bad" (cause we complained about not getting any good items) or WD's pet gargantuan saying "f you" (they simply hate us now)

As soon as they give us the D3 we want, we will write some nice comments on the forums and they will forget about all the trash we said on the forums and move on.
We also forget what they gave us and then later complain that they never give us anything or listen to our feedback.

I'm not saying that they're good with communication nor am I saying that what they give us is always what we asked for. But I can think of many many changes to the game that originated somewhere in these forums... And that even includes hated features like Set Dungeons and better-liked features like Armory. It also includes changes to features that no longer exist or even the outright removal of features.
First off they gave us a dumpster diablo title after waiting 10 years

Then they make world of warcraft knee jerk class changes during a time when RMAH was out and people were buying gear for those specs

So Then they remove RMAH when people literally spent 100s if not 1000s on items because they dont know wtf they are doing anymore since blizz north left

Then they come out with ros expansion and redeem themselves, but then we go back to the dumpster with sets

Then its just been maintenance mode till necro pack

Now this GAME CHANGING SEASON which legit is a lie and clickbait for MUA numbers.

Please enlighten me on what i forgot they actually gave me
01/16/2019 12:26 AMPosted by Jrpbulbrook
First off they gave us a dumpster diablo title after waiting 10 years

Then they make world of warcraft knee jerk class changes during a time when RMAH was out and people were buying gear for those specs

So Then they remove RMAH when people literally spent 100s if not 1000s on items because they dont know wtf they are doing anymore since blizz north left

Then they come out with ros expansion and redeem themselves, but then we go back to the dumpster with sets

Then its just been maintenance mode till necro pack

Now this GAME CHANGING SEASON which legit is a lie and clickbait for MUA numbers.

Please enlighten me on what i forgot they actually gave me

Do you want my handkerchief? You need more than me.
OMG, just got this a few minutes ago!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjIesNsEIx40mTSDB7khG11sIxy5

Funny!