D3 server down

Technical Support
D3 server America down? for how long?
Howdy CAC40,

The D3 servers should now be up and running. If you still having issues please let us know what error you're receiving.
All good it is up now thanks!
Hey CAC40,

Glad to hear everything is good. Have fun!
hey im new to the game and i guess this new patch installed and now i cant connect,, is it the server still oris something wrong on my end
code 1011:(
Game worked fine then downloaded the patch, screen goes black and freezes computer evertime i launch D3 client
I also cannot start a game, nor is there a patch available to download?
The patch started to download but has froze at 27.15 MB remaining.
Code 33
Patch downloaded and when I attempt to connect the screen goes black and freezes the computer.
still not working ,, whats the word
Diablo III game servers are not available. Please try again later. (Code 34200)

North America

Update:
I had a Battlenet launcher update and after restarting battlenet, D3 2.6.4 started to download.
01/16/2019 04:24 PMPosted by WVDreamer
Diablo III game servers are not available. Please try again later. (Code 34200)

North America

Update:
I had a Battlenet launcher update and after restarting battlenet, D3 2.6.4 started to download.

I'm having same issue and in same region. It's not downloading the patch even when I check the game for updates and the launcher. Just says all is up to date.

OK so after I restarted Battle.net it still wasn't updating so I decided to just restart whole computer. This seemed to take care of the issue. Just finished patch update. Game is playable now.
Two times in the past 3 or 4 hours my game has just randomly locked up, freezing my screen.
Seems' to be a theme lately. Almost every game that has a patch for Blizzard has required a complete uninstall and reinstall of the game (and deletion of the local files). I just wish I had a phone so I could do this remotely while at work.
01/16/2019 12:09 AMPosted by Dungeongirl
Patch downloaded and when I attempt to connect the screen goes black and freezes the computer.
What OS are you using ? Windows ? Mac ?

If you're on a Mac, see https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770747001#post-4 if you're running Mac OS 10.10.x (Yosemite).
Just checked since yesterday. my Win7 computer still freezing up after attempting to start d3 using DiabloIII Launcher (yesterday as well). I ran Malwarebytes and WinDefender in SAFEMODE which found nothing. This morning the DiabloIII Launcher froze my computer again requiring hard shutdown to restart. while frozen the Control-Alt-Delete did not work, neither did the Windows button to switch to another screen. I have already downloaded the new update and was playing D3 with it -- so it’s not that. what gives?
I also had to reboot computer to get the launcher to patch. pretty sketchy coding there Blizz......
I also had to reboot computer to get the launcher to patch. pretty sketchy coding there Blizz......