Season 16 start TIME?

General Discussion
I see season 16 starts on the 18th (Friday in NA). Does this mean the season will be starting at 12am PST on the 18th? Or when exactly am i able to log on and play?
5pm PST
It's all there in patch notes.
5 PM PST, 5PM CET, and 5PM KST depends what server region if its NA, EU or asia
Any idea if console season starts at the same time?
Why does it matter, many players will be done with the season in the first week, and complain the rest of the season, that they have nothing to do. When does the season start?, When does the season end?, bla, bla, bla.
01/17/2019 10:00 AMPosted by Avalon
Why does it matter, many players will be done with the season in the first week, and complain the rest of the season, that the have nothing to do. When does the season start?, When does the season end?, bla, bla, bla.

And you started crying already about that lol.
Why does it matter, many players will be done with the season in the first week, and complain the rest of the season, that the have nothing to do. When does the season start?, When does the season end?, bla, bla, bla.
jeez, what a dildozer
01/17/2019 09:44 AMPosted by CMooreButtz
Any idea if console season starts at the same time?

It is covered in the Season 16 News Blog on the front page of the D3 website. They always have the start times in the FAQ section.

Q: When do Seasons go live for players on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch?

A: Seasons go live for all console players globally Friday, January 18 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, regardless of which regional version of the game you may have. Please note that Seasonal Leaderboards for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch are still separate by hardware platform.
For anyone reading still thats exactly 18H15M from now.
1 more hour for Asia server.
01/17/2019 10:56 PMPosted by SabenarianX
1 more hour for Asia server.

Uh no... 5pm pst, which is just over 16hrs away...
:)
Why does it matter, many players will be done with the season in the first week, and complain the rest of the season, that they have nothing to do. When does the season start?, When does the season end?, bla, bla, bla.
Thats the game. Just some words for Deverloper! No Trade, No Ah, No space for 5 or more players. This is the most antisocial game ever…! I love it in 2012 and 2013, but after getting worse... This game have 4 seasons in a year, and enough 4-5 day for finish each season.
The developer is not interested in what the players need, they don't just ask, they just make a lot of !@#$ in the game. And from a great game not long ago, he made a big pile of %^-*. This happend with my favourite game.
Since the deal was taken out, the game started off the slope. This is the case when the developer has no fantasy.
01/18/2019 01:54 AMPosted by Alduree
Thats the game. Just some words for Deverloper! No Trade, No Ah, No space for 5 or more players. This is the most antisocial game ever…! I love it in 2012 and 2013, but after getting worse... This game have 4 seasons in a year, and enough 4-5 day for finish each season.
The developer is not interested in what the players need, they don't just ask, they just make a lot of !@#$ in the game. And from a great game not long ago, he made a big pile of %^-*. This happend with my favourite game.
Since the deal was taken out, the game started off the slope. This is the case when the developer has no fantasy.
Sorry but true what is true...
Why we dont have offline singleplayer and lan? Its near same like now the game!!!
If the developer has already removed all the multiplayer elements, why not play alone or play Lan without the Internet?
I feel the developer deliberately wants to scare the players out of the game. He wants us all to hate this game. That's it!
2012 and 2013 More than 2 million players a day, secretly today ... think why ... I think the number of players has been extremely low lately. Give me a singleplayer and lan mod, with no internet!
No Trade, No Ah, No space for 5 or more players. This is the most antisocial game ever…! I love it in 2012 and 2013, but after getting worse... This game have 4 seasons in a year, and enough 4-5 day for finish each season.

So you liked it better when the AH dictated what dropped in the game? You prefered to play the AH for gear over playing the game? The AH was going to kill the game in the manner it was rolled out. Never mind the legal issues it presented when it came to taxation.

Diablo has always had a low in game player number. Not too sure what you were expecting.

When they switched over to the Paragon system, they locked themselves into only one way to develope the game. Pile on the damage multipliers.

We are doing the same damage we did in the same gear for Seasons 1 thru 15. The only difference is the increase to our damage multipliers and the reduction of the mobs. I still have some of the same gear from 2-3 years ago that now do over 5000% more damage today without having to replace a single piece. I didn't have to farm for new gear to do more damage. It was simply piled onto my existing sets.

With this game now getting the maintainence mode treatment, you will only get more of the same. Increase the damage modifiers every few months and add in a new seasonal perk.

Blizzard decides how many GR levels they want the players to go up every season. You, I, nor anyone else is in control. Based on the direction they took this game, seasons is the only thing that keeps players coming back.

I predict season 17 will add more damage to existing set pieces and they will add something to lure players in for yet another season. This is the continued future of ths game. Accept it or move on.
Ugh, 8pm where I live on the east coast. Why does it gotta start at the END of my day off? :(
01/18/2019 04:40 AMPosted by Harambe
Ugh, 8pm where I live on the east coast. Why does it gotta start at the END of my day off? :(

Yeah makes no sense at all.....
So in EU start at 2am? (19th January)
01/18/2019 05:17 AMPosted by PaBlEiToR
So in EU start at 2am? (19th January)

for consoles. yes. CET time.