LON Meteor question

Wizard
just want to ask whether the meteor shower with 140% fire dmg better than starpact?magefist(old version magefist on glove and magefist in cube)+andariel+cindercoat+swamp land pant+amulet and bracer,coe in cube maybe too squishy..ths.
Meteor shower will do less damage. Area damage, arcane attunment, and dynamo double stack bug make starpact much stronger damage wise. +fire damage is only additive, so that ends up making much less difference than one would initially think.

The strongest meteor shower build will be tal I would think.
01/12/2019 10:29 PMPosted by Legendairy
dynamo double stack bug

What is this bug?
01/13/2019 11:49 AMPosted by mcdundee
What is this bug?
No such bug anymore. It used to double buff SP. Not anymore.
01/13/2019 12:40 PMPosted by WorkWorkWork
No such bug anymore. It used to double buff SP. Not anymore.

I didn't know this, what is your source? (not doubting, id just like to read up on it to confirm for myself)
01/13/2019 01:23 PMPosted by Legendairy
I didn't know this, what is your source? (not doubting, id just like to read up on it to confirm for myself)
It's long time ago, when we were sketching up 4man SP, we tested it ourselves. D3p indicated a double buff, but we result didn't match it, so we tested it.
Ahk thanks
LoN needs to be buffed even more to compete with Tals set bonus. Legendary 100% correct. Tals will be supreme.

I've talked with Wizards doing 140GR with LoN taking over half an hour, and being killed easier than Tals, in various twitch chats. They said their LoN Wizard was getting wrecked in 140s+ while Tals was much safer and doing better damage.